Clyde vs Montrose

I support the team, and slate the team collectively.

Blah, blah, blah. . .

Don't see anything in McKenzie, apart from very nice first touches - he has yet to supply a final ball.

So do you support and slate them collectively all the time or just when you single out individuals?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Clyde01 said:

So do you support and slate them collectively all the time or just when you single out individuals?

Ha, I see what you did there. Sorry - what I mean id I don't slate the players individually at games. They win as a team and lose as a team. No one player loses a game or wins it usually.

Regardless of our illustrious history, I don't think it's unreasonable to think that a club which made the playoffs in two of the previous three seasons, and which was in title contention a few months back, should be doing better than being second bottom with two points from our last eleven games.

So why should the club be higher ?

I haven't done the maths but would be very confident in saying that over the last 20 years we have spent more time in the second tier of Scottish football than the rest of this league combined.

Of course on current form there are 8 of those teams better than us so maybe we should worry more about staying at this level!

I haven't done the maths but would be very confident in saying that over the last 20 years we have spent more time in the second tier of Scottish football than the rest of this league combined.

Of course on current form there are 8 of those teams better than us so maybe we should worry more about staying at this level!

I don't agree . If it was a club with massive fan base and resources yes I'd agree should be in a higher league but just because you played in the first division for a few years doesn't mean that at all.

42 minutes ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

Because they have won major honours... 60+ years ago!!!!  Seriously, they have their own stadium, massive support... oh, maybe not ;)

1878 till the present = 1 Scottish Cup semi final  70 YEARS AGO.

Still celebrating by having a Smokie Tossing Competition at half time. 

I don't agree . If it was a club with massive fan base and resources yes I'd agree should be in a higher league but just because you played in the first division for a few years doesn't mean that at all.

By a few years you mean more than every other team at this level combined?

1878 till the present = 1 Scottish Cup semi final  70 YEARS AGO.
Still celebrating by having a Smokie Tossing Competition at half time. 

How many fucks does anyone give.... oh that's right, none.

Your smokie patters pish.

By a few years you mean more than every other team at this level combined?

Probably but my you get my point ? Nobody in Scotland is saying holy shit I can't believe Clyde aren't in the championship , such a massive club .

Probably but my you get my point ? Nobody in Scotland is saying holy shit I can't believe Clyde aren't in the championship , such a massive club .

4 clubs in league 1 and 4 clubs in league 2 had better attendances than Clyde as of the 1st January and it's been the same for years.

#massive

4 clubs in league 1 and 4 clubs in league 2 had better attendances than Clyde as of the 1st January and it's been the same for years.

#massive

Did it every occur to you that our attendances would be better if we didn't range from shite to mediocre over the last 5-8 years?

Did it every occur to you that our attendances would be better if we didn't range from shite to mediocre over the last 5-8 years?

Montrose have been in the bottom league for 20 years and they're not far off yours.

Montrose have been in the bottom league for 20 years and they're not far off yours.

Yes and their fans are happy with that. I doubt Montrose have 30% of their fan base sat at home because they are pissed off with the board or the shit product on offer.

Archived