Clyde vs Montrose

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to Montrose thought they deserved to win and credit the small band who made the trip cracking guys had quick laugh with them at the end safe journey up the road

As for Clyde importers most not fit to wear our jersey hopefully we stay up clear out 80% of these charlatans

Utter shambles in the first half with most of the players looking like they couldn't give a shite.

Whole team a disgrace.  Gibson , McLaughlin and Higgins should do themselves and Clyde a favour and not bother coming back. 

That first half was a performance of phonies, pretenders, rip-off artists, shams, charlatans, and imposters.

They do not give a shit about the club, the fans or their own performances. They obviously have no professional pride. They can f*** off.

That first half was genuinely one of the worst, if not the worst, performance from a Clyde team that I have ever seen. That is not an exaggeration.

Something about recovery pace. Other comments about how Barry raised the bar at Clyde, sycophancy etc.

Woeful performance; very few individuals genuinely invested in it. The quicker there's a new gaffer in place, the better.

Danny Lennon. He'll make us tough, hard to beat b*****ds. Get him in. Now.

That has probably got to be one of or perhaps even the worse performance i have ever seen from a Clyde team, well the first 75 mins at least. Too many players not giving one f**k and other trying their best, absolutely disgusting from some of them they know who they are and should be ashamed of themselves.

Whoever takes on the shower of shite have got a job on their hands and f**k knows why Malcolm stayed on, stood for 90 mins with his arms folded, at least Ferguson would visibly shout instructions during games.

Our only hope is Cowdenbeath keep losing, if they hit any kind of run we are in deep deep trouble because that lot out on that park are the poorest team in this division.

That was grim!

First half was up there with the away game against Albion Rovers in Millers time as the worst performance by a Clyde team ever. Looked like they have totally down tools a disgrace every one of them tonight.

We look like a beaten side / club now, waiting for someone to turn the lights off that's all. If anything can be salvaged from this season i.e second bottom finish then someone needs to be in by the weekend, the players are just done, nothing there heads gone. Suppose it's the end that has been delayed for last 10 years or so but that is the reality. Of course there is no one I can see that we can get in given what we can offer. Malcolm thing is very strange, either he was doing us a favour (that went well eh?) or God forbid he has a contract and will stay till he gets paid off.

We really know how to feck thing up big time don't we?

Can't believe what I sat and watched tonight. Simply awful. The Lowland league is calling.

Why was Malcolm allowed to take charge tonight? Why did every one if our players look like they've never controlled a football in their life before? Why does Peaso continue to escape criticism when he has contributed very little for weeks? Why does Sean Higgins disappear for huge sections of each game?

Most of all, why do I waste my life watching this crap?

Can't believe what I sat and watched tonight. Simply awful. The Lowland league is calling.
Why was Malcolm allowed to take charge tonight? Why did every one if our players look like they've never controlled a football in their life before? Why does Peaso continue to escape criticism when he has contributed very little for weeks? Why does Sean Higgins disappear for huge sections of each game?
Most of all, why do I waste my life watching this crap?

Peaso is the only one that looks like scoring with any regularity. Bizarre to have a go at him.

Higgins on the other hand is a waste of space, f**k only knows why matty Flynn didn't get any game time tonight.

Even usually reliable players were poor. McNeil worst I have seen him and Linton must be carrying an injury or thinking about his holidays/gig elsewhere next season.

No idea why we signed McKenzie in January, utter dug shite.

Only players that looked like they cared were Fergie (why was he hooked at ht?) and Gormley.

Also who told Perry that he was Ronald Koeman. The quality of his passing was up there with Gibson.
The fact that Montrose continuously left him with the ball tells you all you need to know.
Only Clyde would play two wingers and resort to the long ball to the centre forwards

13 minutes ago, fatdoug1938 said:

The super power of the bottom division in serious trouble. How will Scottish Football cope if one of its truly great, historic teams disappears?

On a brighter note, they'll get to see their team in East kilbride.

Please let us hit some sort of form before the two Cowden games.

Form really doesn't come into i
Attitude of the players into shocking they simply have put the tools away , they clearly have no pride in there performance as said before 80 % need chased out the club .

The club is riddled with incompetence who leads the club just now ?

What a total shambles

Archived