Queen's Park v Livi

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kelly has been murder against East Fife, nearly every time we've played them he's made blunders that have cost us the game. Agree with you LTG about him, for the rest of the games he's been decent enough. Still a young lad though and we should expect the odd lapse from him, DJ was hardly perfect but got hero status from our core support because he saved a lot of penalties.

24 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Kelly has been murder against East Fife, nearly every time we've played them he's made blunders that have cost us the game. Agree with you LTG about him, for the rest of the games he's been decent enough. Still a young lad though and we should expect the odd lapse from him, DJ was hardly perfect but got hero status from our core support because he saved a lot of penalties.

Some of he names he was getting called yesterday made me cringe along with Hopkin. 

I am no Hopkin lover but we're 7pts clear, with a game in hand and a much superior goal difference 

What will it take to get right behind the team

There was one guy near the back who for 75 minutes just shouted abuse, the go to shout was "c'mon tae f**k Livi, yer shite" :thumbsdown 

Cant win with some people, they just enjoy a good moan. 

Win on Tuesday and all will be rosy again. 

I was just saying on the LiviRoom forum how our away support was better at getting behind the team than our home one too, cause our home support are a right bunch of moaners.

We only sing when we're winning (and even then we still like to moan cause we're no winning by enough).

6 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I was just saying on the LiviRoom forum how our away support was better at getting behind the team than our home one too, cause our home support are a right bunch of moaners.

We only sing when we're winning (and even then we still like to moan cause we're no winning by enough).

It is generally the case tbf, for every team it will probably be the case, not just for us.

Our home fans are incredibly fickle, the amount of abuse the manager gets when things aren't going to well at home is shocking, I understand the frustration, yesterday was a case where we just never played to our strengths, pass and move, we've done it a lot this season and won games with some brilliant football, yesterday we resorted to lumping it long when the pitch allowed us to do what we do best. I've let my frustration get the better of me on more than one occasion over the years.

I can understand the frustrations of Livingston fans and they're right to be angry. I've not been to a game since October which is a shame, but the club is falling to bits and is in bad hands with a very unpromising future. I'd disagree that it's the same at other clubs - Livi are suffering more and crowds are at an all time low because of the state the club is in. If fans aren't happy with performances, players or the way the club is being run then they have a right to voice an opinion in the stands and other fans don't have the right to tell them to be quiet.

I don't think Hopkin deserves much, if any, abuse. I'd be surprised if he's even picking the team.

Archived