Dunfermline Athletic -vs- Dumbarton

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you guys really rate him? I thought he was okay when he was at Cowdenbeath a few years back. Couldn't believe when he ended up at Inverness. I've still to be properly impressed with him, regardless of having watched him play quite a few times over the years.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he is a bad player. Just that I don't think he is a particularly good one, this is probably his level.

My only two memories of yer man Nat is him getting bodied by Chris Kane when he was with Cowdenbeath, and thinking that my car has a sharper turning circle than him when he played with ICT.

Still, Cowden and Pars fans seem to have rated him. So I'll put him into the Myles Hippolyte category of players I've never really 'got'.

He'll run riot on Saturday now.

Nat works well in our team. Since he came along and got himself fit we're more like the Pars of last season (minus the deadly striker). Turns the dirty work into an artform. Wins the ball, keeps possession and covers a huge amount of ground without ever appearing to break sweat. 

Another big game this, for both sides.

We can go into it in confident manner given our recent form and upturn in performances and results.

It's an interesting selection dilemma for Aitken with Vaughan and Stanton, but very welcome.

I imagine Doc and Carswell will be taking time off their work this week to subdue the fear they'll undoubtedly be feeling ahead of their encounter with 'Big Nat'. :lol:

12 minutes ago, bigmacDFC said:

They definitely think he's the stripper.

He is the stripper. How else could we afford such high profile players as John Herron and Gavin Reilly? Poor old Ben Richards Everton is on a six month tour of the Highlands "ladies nights" but he's earning the club enough to run the USH. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Oh ya fucker, the poor girl dead centre looks like she's drained about 15 bongs, hit the munches hard for over a decade then walked in front of a bus. 

Aye aye mate, fact is she chucked you and you've been a lost soul since.

Archived