Dunfermline Athletic -vs- Dumbarton

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

4-1 home victory. Sir Nat to score all 5. 

That fancy pitch at Falkirk isn't designed for a man like Nat, hence the rare defeat. We are simply unbeatable on a cold muddy pitch with him marauding about. He's the Championship's answer to one of the house robots on Robot Wars.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

That fancy pitch at Falkirk isn't designed for a man like Nat, hence the rare defeat. We are simply unbeatable on a cold muddy pitch with him marauding about. He's the Championship's answer to one of the house robots on Robot Wars.

:lol:

Should bury these no-marks tbh, can see us making it difficult but can't see us losing.

Next few games we should be 5+ points clear of the wee team.

9 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

2-2 draw, surely we are due one of those?

I funnily enough wouldn't be surprised to see a 2-2 draw. I also wouldn't be surprised to see us horsed, we've not been pumped on the road in a while.

Andy Stirling and Vaughan were excellent on Saturday and we'll need them in form again to take something. As said on our own thread it's a shame we can't fit Stanton in too, without dropping Nade or movin Stanton wide (which we don't want) one of Vaughan and Stanton needs to stay on the bench. 

I don't fear anyone in this league though, if we play as well as we can there's no reason we can't take something.

15 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I funnily enough wouldn't be surprised to see a 2-2 draw. I also wouldn't be surprised to see us horsed, we've not been pumped on the road in a while.

Andy Stirling and Vaughan were excellent on Saturday and we'll need them in form again to take something. As said on our own thread it's a shame we can't fit Stanton in too, without dropping Nade or movin Stanton wide (which we don't want) one of Vaughan and Stanton needs to stay on the bench. 

I don't fear anyone in this league though, if we play as well as we can there's no reason we can't take something.

I was actually thinking over the last few weeks that we are due to give someone else a thumping. 3 or 4 nil would do. Nade Hat-trick, Vaughan and Fleming with the others.

1-1. We love a 1-1. We'll score first, miss loads of chances, then Dumbarton will equalise sometime after the 65th minute.

Unless there's an injury, the manager will not make any subs.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Probably get beat. Murdoch sent off early on.

Not had a good rammy of a match for ages. Highlight of our seaside league years for me was the Forfar/Peterhead pitched battles masquerading as football matches. Not enough Dick Campbell/Jim McInally in this league. 

Not had a good rammy of a match for ages. Highlight of our seaside league years for me was the Forfar/Peterhead pitched battles masquerading as football matches. Not enough Dick Campbell/Jim McInally in this league. 

The camera will focus on Nat taking names all over the shop. Behind him, you'll see Talbot flying in from nowhere with some mental flying ninja kick to a Sons no mark. If you watch the footage closely, in the background you'll spot Sandy Clark laying out Reilly with a sneaky side-pop.

12 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

The camera will focus on Nat taking names all over the shop. Behind him, you'll see Talbot flying in from nowhere with some mental flying ninja kick to a Sons no mark. If you watch the footage closely, in the background you'll spot Sandy Clark laying out Reilly with a sneaky side-pop.

If we get relegated, big Nat has to stay. There would be previously unheard of levels of telt getting dished out to the division hard men. 

Hawk Gav seems a bit unhinged. I'd expect him to vanish into the dressing room and return with a sword. 

Archived