Gormley to Rangers

Talbot Bing

3 minutes ago, rednblack said:

That's all i'm saying if someone thinks he is shite and doesn't like him they have every right to say so just as you have every right to say he is brilliant.

It was YOU that said he was brilliant ?

I think you are just being troublesome, talking for the the sake of talking ......shite

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clearly you don't like the guy lol!
You obviously never seen him playing with the Talbot either,  who IMO and arguably would give Clyde a good going over! Maybe even Stirling Albion too!!
In a better squad away from the poor Clyde team (sorry Clyde) he'd prove his worth through better service from better players around him. Goal machine!

I have nothing against the guy, just think he's pish.

We'd pump Talbot as would Clyde.

Shows the massive gulf between the Junior setup and League 2 when this Gormley is fucking shite in League 2 but a world beater in the juniors.

Most of the players we sign from SPFL teams can't seem to establish themselves in the Talbot starting XI. As for pumping Talbot maybe you would or maybe you wouldn't, one things for sure though, the feeling you would get wouldn't be the same feeling that you in particular gets eating your crayons every day.

37 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Shows the massive gulf between the Junior setup and League 2 when this Gormley is fucking shite in League 2 but a world beater in the juniors.

How's Ross McMillan getting on at Forthbank? Cracking player at Barrfields when he was younger.

7 hours ago, Dipple burn said:

Would have him back in a heartbeat.

An

An          an           an               an

An          an           an               an

C  Doolan and D Gormley

Another player that would be welcme back.Looks good from here.

12 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

I have nothing against the guy, just think he's pish.

We'd pump Talbot as would Clyde.

I think you're talking pish buddy!! You clearly don't watch too many Junior games either obviously. A typical narrow minded answer from someone who knows very little about the game! 

I think that Stirling Albion would get a real fright playing in the top leagues in the Juniors tbh. 

The club is Senior in name, but that's about it. Very little, if any difference between the lower (so called senior) leagues and the Supers (Leagues) in the the Juniors! 

I would hesitate a guess and say that players in the top tier of the Juniors earn more money, and play in front of bigger crowds than yourselves and most of the other League 2 clubs.

How much you paying to watch that so called senior Football?? 

No value for money whatsoever at that level of "Senior" football. No wonder the general football supporter is turning to the Juniors. Lower prices at the gate, reasonable value for food / refreshments, competitive standard of football where teams can actually go on and win something.

45 minutes ago, KilsythCoyle said:

I would hesitate a guess and say that players in the top tier of the Juniors  play in front of bigger crowds than yourselves and most of the other League 2 clubs.

. No wonder the general football supporter is turning to the Juniors.

As a sensible junior man , I distance myself from this absolute horseshit above with no evidence to back it up.

I think you're talking pish buddy!! You clearly don't watch too many Junior games either obviously. A typical narrow minded answer from someone who knows very little about the game! 
I think that Stirling Albion would get a real fright playing in the top leagues in the Juniors tbh. 
The club is Senior in name, but that's about it. Very little, if any difference between the lower (so called senior) leagues and the Supers (Leagues) in the the Juniors! 
I would hesitate a guess and say that players in the top tier of the Juniors earn more money, and play in front of bigger crowds than yourselves and most of the other League 2 clubs.
How much you paying to watch that so called senior Football?? 
No value for money whatsoever at that level of "Senior" football. No wonder the general football supporter is turning to the Juniors. Lower prices at the gate, reasonable value for food / refreshments, competitive standard of football where teams can actually go on and win something.

We absolutely pumped Linlithgow away from home without getting out of 2nd gear. We've never lost to a junior outfit. Nice try though.

You were lucky to beat us 2-1 on your own midden and you were a far better team than you are right now I may add.
Hardly a pumping senior thicko.

Lucky or not we still won, just like we have with every other junior outfit we have played.

Unlucky chief.

3 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

We absolutely pumped Linlithgow away from home without getting out of 2nd gear. We've never lost to a junior outfit. Nice try though.

Would love to see you in the Juniors for a season. Genuinely don't think you'd last the pace, like many of the League 2 teams.

You didn't answer my question tho?? Seriously, how much are u paying to get in and watch your so called Senior football?? 

Value for money?? 

Would love to see you in the Juniors for a season. Genuinely don't think you'd last the pace, like many of the League 2 teams.
You didn't answer my question tho?? Seriously, how much are u paying to get in and watch your so called Senior football?? 
Value for money?? 

Pretty sure Kilsyth have an absolute Stirling reject banging them in for you :lol:

Pay £13 and sometimes its worth it sometimes it isnt. The standard of junior football is absolutely honking.

Archived