Gormley to Rangers

Talbot Bing

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think the boy Gormley should be playing with a better side than Clyde.
Good player who could do a lot more with greater service of the ball!
Certainly good enough to be up a division.

He really shouldn't. He is pish.

I think a wee bit respect needs to be shown here, Davie didn't start the thread, but shite he certainly isn't , would walk into any junior team.and yes would probably do ok a league higher than at present .

5 minutes ago, A.M said:

I think a wee bit respect needs to be shown here, Davie didn't start the thread, but shite he certainly isn't , would walk into any junior team.and yes would probably do ok a league higher than at present .

How ?? a fitba fan is allowed to say someone is shite if they think so.

Davie was brilliant with us then shite .

1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

He really shouldn't. He is pish.

Clearly you don't like the guy lol!

You obviously never seen him playing with the Talbot either,  who IMO and arguably would give Clyde a good going over! Maybe even Stirling Albion too!!

In a better squad away from the poor Clyde team (sorry Clyde) he'd prove his worth through better service from better players around him. Goal machine!

1 minute ago, rednblack said:

How ?? a fitba fan is allowed to say someone is shite if they think so.

Davie was brilliant with us then shite .

You mean Why ? You say he was brilliant with you , but you obviously don't show him the same respect as I do, that's up to you but maybe I appreciate what he did more than you ?

5 minutes ago, A.M said:

You mean Why ? You say he was brilliant with you , but you obviously don't show him the same respect as I do, that's up to you but maybe I appreciate what he did more than you ?

That's all i'm saying if someone thinks he is shite and doesn't like him they have every right to say so just as you have every right to say he is brilliant.

Archived