BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

2 minutes ago, xnxx said:

Tell you what the instigator has well and truly got you on the line,why bite if you know it's false rumours? Just humour him but on the other hand if it's true there will be a lot off egg on faces

I will buy the eggs in for them all as I am 100% correct mate 

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds to me like this is a man in the know. Either on the committee or heard it from the committees mouth. Monkey would been suspended roughly this time for being sent off in the west along with roggy around a month ago, I hope he is wrong ( for the sake of the prem race ) but I'm Gona say I believe him

5 hours ago, The instigator said:

Just heard shortlees have lost 6 points for playing a monkey last week surely there title hopes are done now? 

Also here there is a few top players not happy with the manager (cunny) and want him out could this be the end of shortlees?

Can this monkey play at centre half?

..And where did they get it from?

So the Ayrshire massive have been (fairly) quiet for the past while. Then all of a sudden normal service is resumed! Amateur football being treated like the champions league, square gos getting offered and general scummy behaviour by all. You guys should sell tickets for us all to watch the meltdowns when they happen, give us a heads up in the future and we'll get the beers in!

3 hours ago, Ayrshire loyal said:

Listen mate the manager is never on the verge of losing the plot there is more to life than a game of football shortlees have made no silly mistake so this topic is of no meaning shortlees will lose no points and will fight till the end of the season to try and stop Hurlford from making it 8 in a row the players are right up for the fight and will well and truly fight to win the league which am sure they are more than capable of doing peace out.

Image result for full stop

Don't know a lot about what goes on down in Ayrshire football, but anytime I have spoken to Cunny he seems a good guy who deserves credit for building a team capable of challenging Hulford.
As I have said before on here played against a few of their boys over the year and always had great battles and real respect for them as a group of players.
They seem to get a hell a lot of grief on here. 

They get grief because of persistent rumours that their players are being financially compensated for playing. People find it hard to believe that some of the excellent players they have, who could easily have earned a fortune at some of the bigger Ayrshire Junior clubs over the years, would rather play with their friends in public parks for no money at all.

They get grief because of persistent rumours that their players are being financially compensated for playing. People find it hard to believe that some of the excellent players they have, who could easily have earned a fortune at some of the bigger Ayrshire Junior clubs over the years, would rather play with their friends in public parks for no money at all.

I disagree, they get grief on here for their conduct and attitude on here

Archived