BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/04/2017 at 11:09, Kaboom said:

I find it quite astonishing that anyone can say that Cunny had failed as the manager of shortlees, he has guided them to back to back promotions, won the Ayrshire cup and a major in the west of scotland cup. If that's called failing as a manager then, 90% of managers in Scotland must be failures. The guy is standing down at the end of the season and Billy Mason is taking over, they say sometimes change is good, but I'm sure Cunny will still be there behind the team as they make a fresh challenge next season. Also it was good for Ayrshire football to see other teams try and stop the dominance of hurlford thistle, and shortlees and glenburn are giving it a good go, the season isn't over yet and there's still a lot at stake. 

The whole thing is shocking! I'm a lees fan and a said at start off season that a wisnae a fan o cunny. That was coz of his embarrassing antics at side o park but awe this talk about him being sacked, basically feeling forced to walk coz of the shit written aboot him is shocking! 

Its amateur fitba! Folk go on on this like the managers are jose and pep and the players are ronaldo and messi! If they were either then none of them would be coaching or playing at this level! Aye the wans that manage Hurlford thistle genuinely believe they are when in reality anyone could manage the players they have had ower the years wae the backhanded payments! 

Amateur fitba is a bunch of mates getting the gether for a game oan a Saturday then back to the boozer efter! The manager picks the team, the committee help wae the behind the scene stuff and thats it!

Look at the other hurlford team. Close knit boys who have played the gether fae boys club, battered through the leagues and by all accounts go oot on the sauce the gether. Their manager has kept them the gether and is basically no different fae Cunny as all he did was get mates the gether and send them out to play every week! I'm pretty sure neither profess to being Pep Guardiola! Cunny certainly never huz! Cunny has great players who let themselves doon and basically wrapped it after they went oot scottish! No cunnys fault as they players haven't kicked a baw since and we have been shite but at end of day its amateur fucking fitba and aboot time we stopped losing sight o that

11 minutes ago, itsmaba said:

Are you saying that your team has imploded because of Mr Hamiltons teams as he "sponsors" them both.

At what point did i say that Lees had imploded because of "Mr Hamilton's teams"? Players hae nobody else tae blame but theirselves for whits happened! Aye oor committee fucked up wae the deduction but we went oot scottish afore that! The point a woz making is cunny should'nt be getting the grief oan this and other forums for it! 

Finally sum sense getting spoke ... let players play , managers manager and committee men help out , amateur fitba ffs it doesn't always need to be personal. Too many times this season keyboard warriors have spouted vile towards many men . It's business end of the season the big cups about to be decided !! Let's just enjoy these games and let the guy who play and run these teams enjoy it ! Instead of looking to bait them!!!

3 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

The whole thing is shocking! I'm a lees fan and a said at start off season that a wisnae a fan o cunny. That was coz of his embarrassing antics at side o park but awe this talk about him being sacked, basically feeling forced to walk coz of the shit written aboot him is shocking! 

Its amateur fitba! Folk go on on this like the managers are jose and pep and the players are ronaldo and messi! If they were either then none of them would be coaching or playing at this level! Aye the wans that manage Hurlford thistle genuinely believe they are when in reality anyone could manage the players they have had ower the years wae the backhanded payments! 

Amateur fitba is a bunch of mates getting the gether for a game oan a Saturday then back to the boozer efter! The manager picks the team, the committee help wae the behind the scene stuff and thats it!

Look at the other hurlford team. Close knit boys who have played the gether fae boys club, battered through the leagues and by all accounts go oot on the sauce the gether. Their manager has kept them the gether and is basically no different fae Cunny as all he did was get mates the gether and send them out to play every week! I'm pretty sure neither profess to being Pep Guardiola! Cunny certainly never huz! Cunny has great players who let themselves doon and basically wrapped it after they went oot scottish! No cunnys fault as they players haven't kicked a baw since and we have been shite but at end of day its amateur fucking fitba and aboot time we stopped losing sight o that

Well said ma man. 

Heard shortlees were struggling for players last night and had some trialists in, disappointing from the players who didn't show up, they've lacked heart at times this season, I don't know if the situation with big gav spurred them on last season. However, as I've said before the season isn't over yet, couple of games against hurlford yet and glenburn to play also, so there's time left to play for the jersey and get some pride back. 

• 2 weeks later...
Ayrshire manager walks out and Cunni set to replace him!!
would you believe it doesn't have time for the lees but has time for Ayrshire job!!
more top news from the instigator!!
trust no one but the instigator!!
kind regards!!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What a lot of pish, not a chance in hell !

Archived