BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

39 minutes ago, Through ball said:

Would like to know the instigators thoughts on the moving and shakings at shortlees for next season as cunnys stepping down, are you happy he's stepped down? As you've had your fair share of comments and the inside info on the team this year, will the team still be going come august? What the latest gossip instigator ma man?

No as he was drove out disgrace of you ask me!!

and yes the team will still be going but a few of the personnel will be leaving!!

gold bye this season and  boy shankland is bye also so is boy Dougie Robertson and a few others!!

with the 3 I have mentioned and Mason taking managers job were do they stand as there 4 massive players for shortlees!!

also mason will need a good number 2 as he likes to disappear for a few days at a time on the juice so it's a recipe for disaster if you ask me also a don't think he will be able to get many players in as he moans like hell and don't think many boys would like to play for him they find it hard enough to play with him!!

also heard a player heading to there rivals but not concrete so I am not going to say till I'm 100% sure as the instigator doesn't lie!!

kind regards!!

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and yes the team will still be going but a few of the personnel will be leaving!!
gold bye this season and  boy shankland is bye also so is boy Dougie Robertson and a few others!!
with the 3 I have mentioned and Mason taking managers job were do they stand as there 4 massive players for shortlees!!
also mason will need a good number 2 as he likes to disappear for a few days at a time on the juice so it's a recipe for disaster if you ask me also a don't think he will be able to get many players in as he moans like hell and don't think many boys would like to play for him they find it hard enough to play with him!!
also heard a player heading to there rivals but not concrete so I am not going to say till I'm 100% sure as the instigator doesn't lie!!
kind regards!!

Hahaha Bullshit......

kind regards!!

But you claimed that Shortlees would fold at the end of the season. You also forgot to mention Cunny becoming Ayrshire manager too. Remember to write down your stories when you make them up so that you can recall them later.

Personal criticism of the new manager when he isn't here to defend himself too. Tut tut. Low blow.

I was only at it haha just laughing at aw yous going aff yer nut about who the instigator is haha

Scooter boy you obviously don't have a scooby doo who the instigator is or you wouldn't be PM'n me haha

Instigator keep doing what your doing. You have all these daftys on a string

I was only at it haha just laughing at aw yous going aff yer nut about who the instigator is haha
Scooter boy you obviously don't have a scooby doo who the instigator is or you wouldn't be PM'n me haha

Quality. That's an absolute beauty mate. [emoji23]

Hardly, I know who he is alright.....????

I no scooter very well he hasn't a clue!!

stand beside him all the time at Fitba!!

also mailed me asking who a was hahaha!!

the instigator speaking to him at Fitba and he was talking about the instigator!!

haha what a banger!!

also heard cunny was on park shouting instigator come out now and al f**k you just now v hurlford lol!!

while the instigator was sunning his balls of in Marbella!!

have a nice day peace out ✌️ 

kind regards the instigator!!

the instigator speaking to him at Fitba and he was talking about the instigator!!
haha what a banger!!
also heard cunny was on park shouting instigator come out now and al f**k you just now v hurlford lol!!
have a nice day peace out [emoji111]️ 

Haha boom ????????????[emoji512][emoji512][emoji173][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

haha what a banger!!
have a nice day peace out [emoji111]️ 

I don't see why Cunny would do that as you haven't actually said anything that has enough substance to cause any sort of distress. Strange how you apparently stand beside Scooter all the time at the football if he goes to the Shortlees games, why would you go if you hate them so much?

7 minutes ago, das scooter boy said:

Hahaha 100% know who it is now.........Killie Colts?

Name me then please scooter!!

if you no then youl name me my good friend!!

if not you haven't a clue!!

probably see you today at some point mate haha!!

kind regards!!

20 minutes ago, DannyKillie123 said:

I don't see why Cunny would do that as you haven't actually said anything that has enough substance to cause any sort of distress. Strange how you apparently stand beside Scooter all the time at the football if he goes to the Shortlees games, why would you go if you hate them so much?

Do I hate shortlees??

why would a hate shortlees I am born and bread there and still a stone throw away from burnpark!!

not once a stated I hate them so away and crawl back up scooters ring piece!!

the instigator!!

Do I hate shortlees??
why would a hate shortlees I am born and bread there and still a stone throw away from burnpark!!
not once a stated I hate them so away and crawl back up scooters ring piece!!
the instigator!!

You're a class act big man, just because I disagree with the nonsense you talk doesn't mean I agree with Scooter either. You don't accept a difference of opinion very well. Well if you don't hate them, you are possibly the worst fan I've ever seen. You have done nothing but criticise them for the last 3 months.

Trust only The Danny. Peace out!!

Just now, das scooter boy said:

You say you know me....PM my name then hahaemoji16.png

I don't need to pm you your name lol!! 

Its doesn't give me a semi naming people on this!!

yous all want to know who I am if you no who i am then say don't pm me tell everyone on here!!

i no for a fact you don't as you have talked about mr instigator many of times to me so stop saying you no this and no that when really you no nothing am asking you if you no who I am post my name or shut it!!

kind regards!!

I don't need to pm you your name lol!! 
Its doesn't give me a semi naming people on this!!
yous all want to know who I am if you no who i am then say don't pm me tell everyone on here!!
i no for a fact you don't as you have talked about mr instigator many of times to me so stop saying you no this and no that when really you no nothing am asking you if you no who I am post my name or shut it!!
kind regards!!

????

Archived