BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

A similar scenario happened a number of years ago about 12 I would say with Maybole. Maybole leading the league and asked a league member if it was ok to play two play recently released from Ayr United youths, they were advised yes however after celebrating a win against Tiber they were contacted to say the players were ineligible. Hammered cause they won the game n cost them the league.
This is slightly different by sounds of it cause it's a suspension but think it will be the same outcome. This seems more clear cut though cause they would have received a letter plus if you ask the registration or disaplinary secretary they can tell you by the click of a button who can/can't play, both always very helpful when asked for information.
Only one outcome here......

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoke with a boy at work today he tells me that the same happened with his team earlier this season in the first division , and that the aafa told the club they could play a keeper who was suspended they played the game and won . End result was the game has to be replayed , so would think that the lees will be treated the same 

Shortlees will have 6 points deducted after there hearing on Thursday there title hopes will be shattered!!
Peace out [emoji111]️
the instigator!!

Hope they don't so the title race is still on

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Why were u so adamant they would get off with it? Can they appeal?

It's called setting yourself up to say "I told you so" but equally as elated if he's proved wrong 8)

I have had threats been called names and been told all the facts of the day!! 

And really the only fact was this topic and Ayrshire loyal (cunny) should be ashamed of himself going on like that when all along the instigator was correct!! 

If anyone needs to no anything ask the instigator he's always correct!!

peace out ✌️

16 minutes ago, The chassis said:

Would it not be best till waiting till it's official rather than take what knapp has said on Facebook,he could be at the Wynd up

The instigator seems 100% certain but I agree with you until it's officially happened I will remain sceptical.

Archived