Junior Football Attendances

Gartcairn Army

Hi lads,

curious to see what your clubs rough attendances are. From what I could see most lowland league clubs can be anywhere from 50 to 150 and SFL League 2 can be from 100 to 400. Gartcairn on an average league game is around 60. 

Whats your club roughly and any suggestions of what clubs could do to make it higher?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Gartcairn Army said:

Hi lads,

curious to see what your clubs rough attendances are. From what I could see most lowland league clubs can be anywhere from 50 to 150 and SFL League 2 can be from 100 to 400. Gartcairn on an average league game is around 60. 

Whats your club roughly and any suggestions of what clubs could do to make it higher?

Must have been a good day yesterday as they ranged from 398 to 725.

12 minutes ago, Gartcairn Army said:

Hi lads,

Have a successful team for a start, with half decent facilities.

15 minutes ago, Gartcairn Army said:

Hi lads,

The record low crowd for a bottom division SPFL game is 112 between Albion Rovers and Montrose (midweek, meaningless game between two teams near the bottom, over twenty years ago.) There were only 29 not long after at a Clydebank game but there were special circumstances there (it wasnt in the bottom division and the club was going down the grubber, had lost Kilbowie and being boycotted by much of the fanbase anyway).

Crowds in League Two rarely dip below 250 these days. No club has attendances anything like as low as 100.

1 hour ago, Gartcairn Army said:

Sorry Theesel but I'm sure you get my point lol 

No. I don't.

Every time there's a thread comparing Juniors to league 2 it's the same. The fact is only two or three clubs in the Juniors (on a good day) will compare to the worst of League 2.

Archived