Stirling Albion v Elgin City

Another chance on Tuesday night to widen the gap between ourselves and the teams below us with the visit of Elgin City to Forthbank.

Will be a much harder task to get something from this game against an Elgin side who must surely fancy their chances of getting a result after a good win away to Berwick on Saturday.

Just hope our patched up team get something from this game, even a point will be a help before our visit to Cowdenbeath on Saturday.

Prediction Albion 1 Elgin 1 

Think my confidence is from the last time we played Elgin midweek.

A 4-1 win and a Henderson hatrick :lol:

Start of the season, after that Hendersons form took a dip and can't see him scoring a hatrick this time around. Given our injury worries I would be happy with a point on Tuesday night and hope to get a few back for the Cowdenbeath game.

2 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Think my confidence is from the last time we played Elgin midweek.

A 4-1 win and a Henderson hatrick :lol:

Hope your confidence proves more accurate than my confidence (though I'm not confident it will):huh:

Would like to see McGeachie and Smith played at CB again, both did a good job on Saturday.

Also Kavanagh and Little up top tonight.

Given the injury crisis we have expect both will be at CB tonight. Don't expect much change to the side tonight just hope Elgin has an off night another 1-0 win would suit us to the tee and if Edinburgh City beat Cowdenbeath tonight that will be the icing on the cake.

Archived