St Mirren vs Hibs

The champions of the 2017/18 Seaside League host the champions of the 2017/18 Premiership.

Good win at Ayr today though. Lennon needs a win here, putting us ten clear at the top and putting pressure on United with their game in hand.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm definitely not dreading this as much as I should be, a bit of momentum makes a world of difference and we have that momentum at present. If we show that same application and fight on Wednesday that we did yesterday, we have every chance of taking something, even if Hibs are a completely different prospect to Ayr. 

As an aside, It's going to be immense to witness the epic battle of the McGinns in midfield. Unstoppable force meets immovable object. 

6 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Dont hibs it ffs. The seaside express was delayed yesterday time to get it moving again choo choo.

I do genuinely fear for the sanity of one or two of our Greenockian friends if we somehow manage to not go down, given the lather they've worked themselves into. 

As an aside, It's going to be immense to witness the epic battle of the McGinns in midfield. Unstoppable force meets immovable object. 

That will be a brilliant battle. You'd expect Meatball to come out on top because he has better players around him but Top Bin will school him with they sexy hip movements of his.

Really hope Forster/Fontaine/Hanlon make it for this. As much as John Sutton is a donkey he'd have the time of his life playing up against young Crane as centre half. We should be home and dry without having to worry about this game too much but it's now massive. 

If Ayr don't get anything from their game against Raith a point would be a very good result. I saw about the last 20 mins of the Hibs game yesterday and they didn't look great, we've got a bit of momentum going into the game (admittedly in the last 4 games we've played 3 part time teams, and a team from the Welsh league), so hopefully we can keep that going and take something.

12 hours ago, Zing. said:

We should let St Mirren win IMO. Morten fans would probably explode. 

Spot on with slight correction.

Morton

St Mirren

Excitement with seeing an other Hibbbsie event seems to happen every year

Archived