Queen of the South v Falkirk

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

Dumbarton getting pumped off Dunfermline 4-0 just shows you how poor a result last weeks was. So frustrating when we can come to a difficult place like this next and play well.

5-0.

Edit: 5-1

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Great result if we can keep it going. My god am I glad we booted John Rankin.

John Rankin done nothing wrong at Falkirk, if anything i actually praise him for leaving to play when he could of stayed to get paid for nothing.

Dumbarton getting pumped off Dunfermline 4-0 just shows you how poor a result last weeks was. So frustrating when we can come to a difficult place like this next and play well.

Or it just shows how competitive the league is, if you don't turn up every week then teams will take points off you. Dumbarton played well last week while we played gash.

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

Or it just shows how competitive the league is, if you don't turn up every week then teams will take points off you. Dumbarton played well last week while we played gash.

Thats exactly what Im saying though. We were mince last week which is very frustrating when we're a lot better than that.

Tbf could take anyone off today been a poor performance.

I know what you're getting at but no. Unless he's hobbling you never EVER take your biggest threat off. We know he can score a goal from nothing and a goal from nothing is the only way we were going to score. To take him off and put Dykes up front (therefore encouraging route 1) against Grant (who has won every single header today) and the other 7ft 4 defender is truly unforgivable. Can't slate Gary as he's done well but that is an awful decision today. Obviously not costly but poor nonetheless.

Houston got it spot on. Falkirk dominated from start to end* today and were never threatened.

* I assume that's the case. It certainly was when I left :angry:

Worst performance since Naysmith took charge big disappointment, need Two new centre halfs for next season. Did he take Rankin Dobbie & Lyle of thinking of Tuesdays game? No other reason!! Strange.

As witless and gutless a performance as you'll see.

Just dreadful from beginning to end.  

In the first half we were poor, but Falkirk although better, weren't massively so.  The goal we lost before half time to a team that had failed to threaten unaided, was therefore maddening.

The second half was just pitiful.  We played no football at all and again shot ourselves in the foot with a ridiculous muddle for their goal.  I'm sick of the frailties in our central defence.

Our midfield was largely absent and the reason there was so many head knocks was all to do with how dreadful the match was.

Season over.  If I seem upset, it's because I am.  

Real tears etc.

Spine of the team superb, Grant, Luca, Kerr,Taiwo, Baird and Austin.

Tho Mom for me was Sibbs, showing hunger, skill and link up play with Leahy.

PS Kerr strolled the game

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Single placed on Queen of the South.

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Typical cautious Houston I'm afraid. How many games has that cost us over the past couple of seasons. Can only hope Kerr is on to simply boot Dobbie up and down the park .8)

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

As witless and gutless a performance as you'll see.

Just dreadful from beginning to end.  

In the first half we were poor, but Falkirk although better, weren't massively so.  The goal we lost before half time to a team that had failed to threaten unaided, was therefore maddening.

The second half was just pitiful.  We played no football at all and again shot ourselves in the foot with a ridiculous muddle for their goal.  I'm sick of the frailties in our central defence.

Our midfield was largely absent and the reason there was so many head knocks was all to do with how dreadful the match was.

Season over.  If I seem upset, it's because I am.  

Real tears etc.

Right up you all

Archived