Queen of the South v Falkirk

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Just watched it and I've got to say that it was probably the worst that I've seen! Have to say that I'd maybe have stuck the nut in Higgins myself the way he acted though.

Scottish football at it's best! Probably one of the greatest endings I've ever seen in a football match! Queens were magnificent!

Changes perhaps for Saturday, no Thomson, Gasparotto, Kidd and Aird in the development team tonight.

The development team sheet generally gives indication of who won't be starting, I just wouldn't like to see too many changes, it didn't work last time

Changes perhaps for Saturday, no Thomson, Gasparotto, Kidd and Aird in the development team tonight.
The development team sheet generally gives indication of who won't be starting, I just wouldn't like to see too many changes, it didn't work last time

I'd be very disappointed if any one of these four started on Saturday. Unbeaten this year in seven matches important not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Houston seemed really unhappy in the post Match interview and I hope this doesn't come back to haunt him if he does make silly changes

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

For sure.

Maybe need to just call him Hawk from now on and stop Reilling him up...

It's too late. When you're at the gym one day and you see someone lurking in the car park with a sword you'll know Hawk has found you.

2 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Just watched it and I've got to say that it was probably the worst that I've seen! Have to say that I'd maybe have stuck the nut in Higgins myself the way he acted though.

Just re-watched it myself. 100% warranted headbutt IMO.

Violence is never, or very rarely acceptable IMO. Its not the way I ever go, but there is something satisfying about someone behaving like an absolute fanny, clearly thinking there will be no consequences, and getting planted.

It fits in with what I always tell folk about being a cock to strangers. Dont do it because you just dont know what might come back.

4-0 Falkirk, Muirhead to play peacemaker throughout.

Nearest we will get to philosophy on this site

Aaron Muirhead is an angry young man who helped to turn a dull challenge cup final into an incredible scenesfest. I don't hold any grudges against him. John Baird on the other hand is an odious little shite who's cowardly attempted sabotage of Queens  2014/15 season is exacerbated by the fact that his playing style is centred around being as irritating as he can possibly be. I'm only mad at Mark Kerr these days for the fact that as a result of him bailing, it caused 2 years of  Mark Millar in midfield. Kerr's tidy passing and wayward shooting means that it is hard to stay fussed about him tbh.

1 hour ago, Sloop John B said:

Aaron Muirhead is an angry young man who helped to turn a dull challenge cup final into an incredible scenesfest. I don't hold any grudges against him. John Baird on the other hand is an odious little shite who's cowardly attempted sabotage of Queens  2014/15 season is exacerbated by the fact that his playing style is centred around being as irritating as he can possibly be. I'm only mad at Mark Kerr these days for the fact that as a result of him bailing, it caused 2 years of  Mark Millar in midfield. Kerr's tidy passing and wayward shooting means that it is hard to stay fussed about him tbh.

It's probably been done to death so apologies but I've heard a number of things about this but don't know the full story - what did he actually do? 

13 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I've got to admit I hate it when you see players taunting the opposition on the field and would hate to see any falkirk player do it. I always remember trezeguet giving Caldwell the 4-0 treatment when playing for france. It was great to see him getting his just desserts when we beat them home and away. It's no way to treat a fellow pro.

I seem to recall that wee nyaff Russell going up to taunt Will Vaulks after scoring a late equaliser for Queens at Palmerston in the last few years.

I was always hoping for a wee bit of offtheball retribution in subsequent games. It sadly never happened; Will was too much of a gentleman.

What a seeth

18 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I seem to recall that wee nyaff Russell going up to taunt Will Vaulks after scoring a late equaliser for Queens at Palmerston in the last few years.

I was always hoping for a wee bit of offtheball retribution in subsequent games. It sadly never happened; Will was too much of a gentleman.

Iain Russell... my, my. In the "odious little shite" list, there's someone right on the top of the steaming pile.  Utter walloper whose behaviour on the park has been beyond embarrassing for years. 

The pigeon chisted tosser got what he deserved. Aaron must play Saturday

Archived