Dundee v Partick Thistle

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'll be disappointed if the Thistle don't bring a good 500 tonight.

You probably will be considering the away buses are leaving from 5-5:30 so not many people will make it in time from work

Just had a look at the odds, surprised we're slight favourites considering both teams have been on a decent run and Dundee are at home.

Just shows how ignorant the bookies are towards scottish football. We have picked up 17 points out of a possible 21 in our last 7 home games.

Of course it will e a close game but to make Thistle favourites is crazy.

22 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Just had a look at the odds, surprised we're slight favourites considering both teams have been on a decent run and Dundee are at home.

14 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Just shows how ignorant the bookies are towards scottish football. We have picked up 17 points out of a possible 21 in our last 7 home games.

Of course it will e a close game but to make Thistle favourites is crazy.

The bookies have been really generous to us all season in terms of their odds. Even when we were bottom for a while, I remember Hamilton and Kilmarnock having noticeably shorter relegation odds, and we're regularly evens or better against teams around us at home, which you wouldn't really expect either considering the close proximity in the table and the fact we don't even have particularly good home form.

No idea, but I agree, Dundee are good value tonight.

Archived