Cowden v Edinburgh City

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Comment :angel

Spoiler

Cowdenbeath is our final away club badge to collect this season for Mr Blobby's scarf. Hopefully you guys have one in stock. The weather forecast for Tuesday is 7 degrees c, some sunshine and a little rain during the day, so the game should be on. May the best team win on the day :whistle

26 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Reveal hidden contents

Cowdenbeath is our final away club badge to collect this season for Mr Blobby's scarf. Hopefully you guys have one in stock. The weather forecast for Tuesday is 7 degrees c, some sunshine and a little rain during the day, so the game should be on. May the best team win on the day :whistle

Your current form can't be much better than ours?

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Hide contents

Hopefully we still have the badges in stock, the club shop is just next to the turnstiles. I was hoping that the weather would be shit and the game would be off but looking at your forecast it should be on:lol:

4 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

I'd have the big man back.

Big Joe is an example to all players in the lower divisions. Not the most gifted player on the ball but he knows his job and does it well.  Never gives in and always gave 100 % in a Cowden jersey. Sets an example for his teammates to follow and has guts and determination in abundance. Just a shame that we don't have anyone who comes anywhere near to that in our team these days. If I can talk myself into going to the game it will be good to see big Joe play again.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

City don't score much but at the same don't concede much. Worst thing we can do is lose an early goal to them as they will just shut up shop. 

we tried that against the Mo the other week... :(

I think the lads are up for this one.

However I predict Barry Ferguson's management skills to save both clubs at the end of the season :thumsup2

16 hours ago, tamthebam said:

we tried that against the Mo the other week... :(

I think the lads are up for this one.

However I predict Barry Ferguson's management skills to save both clubs at the end of the season :thumsup2

Not anymore they won't. 2 goals since the turn of the year is really concerning. Desperately need See to be fit for this game.

7 minutes ago, Jute said:

Not anymore they won't. 2 goals since the turn of the year is really concerning. Desperately need See to be fit for this game.

We've scored 3 since the turn of the year so not much better than City, worse since we let in more:( Are you coming over for this? Shame about Ferguson leaving Clyde a blow to both clubs:lol: Whats wrong with See?

24 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

We've scored 3 since the turn of the year so not much better than City, worse since we let in more:( Are you coming over for this? Shame about Ferguson leaving Clyde a blow to both clubs:lol: Whats wrong with See?

Wife is working so not making it over. Not sure what's wrong with See. Been out injured for last few weeks.

23 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Hide contents

If there aren't any in the shop I've got a badge you can have. If City win you can have my scarf, cap and wristbands too. I won't be needing them anymore.

23 minutes ago, Lawro said:

If there aren't any in the shop I've got a badge you can have. If City win you can have my scarf, cap and wristbands too. I won't be needing them anymore.

Cheers friend. I'll take you up on your offer for the badge if there's none in the shop. It'll make a good story for the City Fanzine as I've had to discard huge swathes of it this week due to unforeseen circumstances and I'm struggling to fill the pages with good shit.

Spoiler

I don't mean that in a bad way lol

I'll do a straight swap though. I've got a spare Blobby badge you can have. I always prefer to pay my own way.

Mr Blobby with his Stirling badge.jpg

Archived