The Unbeatable ICT v Lincoln Red Imps Bitches

Three matches unbeaten but Caley will need to be at our bet to continue that. We're the only team to take points from Celtic in the league and a similar performance will be required to repeat that result. They have to lose eventually though I suppose.

Jamie McCart will drop out as he can't face his parent club and you assume that Gary Warren will come back in. Jake Mulreany will need a fitness check but I can't see a reason to change anything.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone got any news of the ginger Dembele, Carl Tremarco? He had to go off early on due to injury last night. He'd be a bit of a miss. 

The Lincoln Red Imps Bitches? :lol: Excellent Chris.

The green & white juggernaut should steam roll ICT, well on paper that is.

ICT to me are Celtic's bogey team and I wouldn't feel safe sticking any money on a Celtic win. If someone is to stop Celtic's unbeaten & winning streak it will most likely be ICT.

There will be goals.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Tbf the top one looks good but doesn't really serve a function any longer, the bottom one, on the other hand, looks great. I know which one I'd rather spend a drunken afternoon in.

It is possible that by spending a drunken afternoon on one you could a couple of days later end up spending a sober afternoon seeing the inside of the other, not of your own choice.

As football fans go Celtic fans are the most frequent visitors to seeing the inside of Inverness Castle. :lol:

Tbf the top one looks good but doesn't really serve a function any longer, the bottom one, on the other hand, looks great. I know which one I'd rather spend a drunken afternoon in.

Top one is a sheriff court iirc

Archived