The Unbeatable ICT v Lincoln Red Imps Bitches

Just now, Flybhoy said:

I have noticed that in the likes of Stirling, Alloa and parts of Fife.

Think its more a society thing than connected to a particular part of the country 

The banking crash of 2008 has decimated decent jobs and many have lost more than their jobs because of it.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Inverness is a lovely town but the town centre isn't great' similar to a lot of places around the same size.

I may be Rose tinting things but I don't remember quite so many alcoholics and junkies in Inverness when I was a teenager. Where have they come from?

Glasgow??

4 minutes ago, micaley68 said:

Glasgow??

There will be on Wednesday for sure, the numbers will increase by 4 figures thereabout when Celtic show up. Romeo up there begging on the streets for 60p for a snack pack of Jaffa cakes for the game. :rolleyes:

I have been to inverness a few times, personally thought there were more immigrants/migrants over the past ten years or so when visiting relatives. I could hear more than a few British accents and and foreign accents over the years wandering around the town when visiting. And the population has swollen a fair bit over a 20 years period.

9 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

celtic trophy roomImage result for celtic trophy room
inverness caley trophy roomImage result for pottery

I'd forgotten Celtic had won the cup many years ago. Have to say at least in the last 10 years your team has won it one more times than we have.

The difference between Inverness and Glasgow

No. 54 - I'll drink where and what the locals are having.

Image result for black isle beer

Image result for black isle beer

Inverness, where the local brewery has its own pub

Image result for buckfast

Glasgow - Well, what is there to be said about tipple and location????

3 hours ago, CityDave said:

I'd forgotten Celtic had won the cup many years ago. Have to say at least in the last 10 years your team has won it one more times than we have.

The first couple of posts were quite funny but now you are just stereotyping plus you know nothing about Glasgow

Image result for wellpark brewery
Image result for tennent's bar glasgow

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The first couple of posts were quite funny but now you are just stereotyping plus you know nothing about Glasgow

Image result for wellpark brewery
Image result for tennent's bar glasgow

Tennent's :lol: Tennent's, the lager/beer equivalent of Tesco's, quantity not quality. 

Tennent's lager, you might as pour it down the toilet and miss out the middle man. :rolleyes:

Compare this

Image result for tennent's

to this

....Oh wait The Black Isle Brewery doesn't have an equivalent to Super because it has a much higher class of drinker.

Image result for smug face

City of culture indeed.

16 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Water sports, The new Glasgow Marina is in development plus there are many sporting facilities running all the way down the Clyde firth and estuary.

glasgow1.jpg

So Glasgow doesn't have a Marina yet. :rolleyes:

Related image

Here's the Inverness Marina and not far away from the famous Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

No. 10 - The standard of the street musician

Very high standards in Inverness

A bit like Celtic v Inverness CT we have a few talented individuals but how can you compete with the sheer number of quality on show, Donovan!! ffs, but then....

...there's this ^ ^ ^ :lol:

No. 11 - The football fan

Inverness Caledonian Thistle supporters - what a handsome collection of the finest people on the planet and among the best behaved supporters anywhere.

Image result for inverness caledonian thistle supporters

What a great bunch of lads. :thumsup2

Image result for ugly celtic fans

Celtic fans and wtf is going on here???

Archived