Cameos

paranoid android

Ian Brown in Prisoner of Azkaban
and
Steve Buscemi in Pulp Fiction 

Steve Buscemi in Pulp Fiction!!! Absolutely stunned I never thought that the waiter was he. I've seen this movie multiple times over the years and even saw it when it premiered and never clocked him. Thanks man.

14 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Steve Buscemi in Pulp Fiction!!! Absolutely stunned I never thought that the waiter was he. I've seen this movie multiple times over the years and even saw it when it premiered and never clocked him. Thanks man.

Just realised this myself when I watched it again last week, saw his name on the credits and had to  skip back to see it 

• 4 months later...

Gene Hackman in Young Frankenstein is possibly the best Movie- Cameo ever IMHO!!!

That and Bill Murray in Zombieland was pretty great as well!!!

Bill Murray in Zombieland is the correct answer, which isn't surprising as Bill Murray is just the absolute fucking best.

Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder is also very good, as is David Bowie in Zoolander.

Not a cameo, but Jim Belushi was an extra in The Fury, back when nobody knew who the f**k he was (and before he went back to that state). I didn't know this until watching it, but there's a crowd scene with loads of people milling past and he's dressed incredibly conspicuously (no shirt and jorts IIRC), plus he keeps running back to rejoin the queue of people walking past. Fucking hilarious. Apparently the director was furious when he saw the dailies and noticed that every single take had this semi-nude dickhead flouncing about behind the main actors  :lol:

Good, but if it's scene stealing you're after then look no further than Christopher Walken in True Romance!!!

Making me rethink my Gene Hackman appearance that one does!!!

Archived