Wrestlemania 33

gallusguy

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roman should attack Undertaker from behind during his entrance.

finally ending The Deadman's time In WWE, tombstone's him In the middle of the ring and pins him 1 2 3.

Crowd goes nuts, a hot new heel In RR could be entertaining.

Preferably would've like to of seen Cena v Taker or Sting v Taker purely for the iconic status (If Sting was fit etc).

Indeed. Two ICW title matches will be on at Axcess (Seven vs Dar and Seven vs Wolfgang, although they've rather telegraphed the outcome of the first one). PROGRESS will have matches on as well, and the UK Title will be defended. Hideo Itami will also be making his return.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/33/article/wrestlemania-axxess-live-match-schedule

Could be good.  Curious choice for the ladder match though, not a huge amount of mobility in there.  Enzo's getting tossed about though, probably going through a ladder.  Makes it unlikely they win it now for me.

Now is about the time when I really miss Jamie's post. I wanna see a full run down of matches, who is confirmed in the battle royal, who isn't on the card at all etc.

Also I haven't watched NXT since last takeover so a run down of all those storylines would have been great before I watch it on Saturday.

6 minutes ago, DavidMcG said:

Now is about the time when I really miss Jamie's post. I wanna see a full run down of matches, who is confirmed in the battle royal, who isn't on the card at all etc.

Also I haven't watched NXT since last takeover so a run down of all those storylines would have been great before I watch it on Saturday.

Tomorrow

Archived