Bring back red dots

Romeo

Should we have red dots?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Donald Trump is a sane person, the SimpsonsSPFL Twitter account is shit and the P&B Juniors forum is the height of Scottish intellectual discussion. I also think all of Mon Dieu's gifs are pish.

FTFY

I'm going off reputation, I don't read much of the junior forum but it gets a (probably rightly) hard rep.

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Ban the person who started this thread.

One less to worry about. The war has ended

The war hasn't ended for everyone. Grimbos still left in the wasteland pointing a gun at his headed loaded with four green dots and two red dots.

the_deer_hunter_2_christopher_walken.jpg

7 minutes ago, (._.) said:

Just to interject here, that SimpsonsSPFL account actually is utter shit. 

I had google SimpsonsSPFL. Made a typo and got..

ILS/b – ICBB 2016 – Leatherati

www.leatherati.com/2015/09/ilsb-icbb-2016/
3 Sep 2015 - The International Master/slave contest is about to start at SPLF. 

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Steak Pie and chips with cauliflower cheese from The Falcon in St Ninians today washed down with a pint of Heineken, braw, totally stuffed though.

I hope you're no driving then (finger wagging smiley)

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I take full credit for this, no need to thank me though.

Ok, fair enough. More to the point, I'm a tad annoyed that I'll never know who used their new found freedom to dot me for that lovely picture of balloons though.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Ok, fair enough. More to the point, I'm a tad annoyed that I'll never know who used their new found freedom to dot me for that lovely picture of balloons though.

Shame that, some scumbag no doubt.

Don't worry about it.

Superb trolling by Div.

Tedi and the jobby lobber would have been inconsolable at being unable to red dot Standfree, a bit like your mum and dad telling you santa hasnt been before giving you presents after an hour or so of despair.

7 hours ago, virginton said:

We should bring back red dots because the above poster is a bellend of monumental proportions, who dissolves into a puddle of his own seethe after receiving them. I'm sure that there are many other such cases.

Bring them home.

146154.png

Now now, you know that is a vile calumny. I confess to a wry amusement when you and your  sociopathic associates go to the trouble of opening sock puppet accounts to award red dots, then post you have done so, then green dot those posts. So tedious. You are the reason for the changes dullard.  Think you are on the La La Land spectrum tbh.

Archived