Rovers v Spiders

58 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Ridiculous. Every weather forecast predicting at least 3 hours dry before kick-off. Why a 9am inspection?

No win situation. If they had a late inspection and called off, they'd get pelters. It's February in Scotland, so these things are always going to happen.

Football wise, this could benefit us. A longish journey on Tuesday night after what would have been a battle on a very heavy pitch wouldn't have been ideal. A pisser from a fans perspective, of course.

1 hour ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I know we have a gifted life at Hampden but is not a wee bit embarrassing being the only game off in Scotland after one night of rain? Surely a club like Rovers should be using 4G.

Or is it a dastardly tactic by the club to get midweek games when travelling players are weary from a days work:angry:

The club apparently have been looking at 4G - I honestly don't think they have the capital required even to attract match funding. Besides give me good old fashioned grass with a proper drainage system

54 minutes ago, Vodka Vic said:

The club apparently have been looking at 4G - I honestly don't think they have the capital required even to attract match funding. Besides give me good old fashioned grass with a proper drainage system

You've had several cup games against the old firm, where has it went besides that terracing?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived