Neighbours who can't park

Central

My mum side swiped a load of cars in Dunfermline. Left them all a note to apologise but only one got in touch. She agreed to just pay the damage. When the car was fixed she drove onto the forecourt of the Ford garage by East End Park and smashed into the same freshly painted car.

37 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

My mum side swiped a load of cars in Dunfermline. Left them all a note to apologise but only one got in touch. She agreed to just pay the damage. When the car was fixed she drove onto the forecourt of the Ford garage by East End Park and smashed into the same freshly painted car.

She was probably thinking of me and got a wee thrill, causing her to momentarily lose control of the car

forget about insurance and all the hassle of getting him to pay for damage, it only costs a few quid to repair scratches. wait a few weeks till he's forgotten all about it, then fire a tattie up his exhaust pipe (that's not a euphemism) revenge is best served cold

forget about insurance and all the hassle of getting him to pay for damage, it only costs a few quid to repair scratches. wait a few weeks till he's forgotten all about it, then fire a tattie up his exhaust pipe (that's not a euphemism) revenge is best served cold

This is the second time this week I've seen this reply. Is this a fetish I'm (gladly) unaware of?

Archived