Will Hearts ever win another derby again?

If we have an off day and they play well above themselves then there's no reason why they couldn't take us to penalties imo.

Celtic top eh the Table, unbeaten, ***skelping along the way as Brendan takes our Bhoys to the next level.

Hibs, Scottish cup champions whilst also literally ***skelping and disposing of Hearts at every time of asking.

I don't think it gets any better than this.

7 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

If we have an off day and they play well above themselves then there's no reason why they couldn't take us to penalties imo.

Celtic top eh the Table, unbeaten, ***skelping along the way as Brendan takes our Bhoys to the next level.

Hibs, Scottish cup champions whilst also literally ***skelping and disposing of Hearts at every time of asking.

See you in the final mate. :wub:

6 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Newly promoted back to where you belong with a guaranteed 8 ***skelpings to hand out to little and large ****. Welcome to our world. :D

Newly promoted back to where you belong with a guaranteed 8 ***skelpings to hand out to little and large ****. Welcome to our world. [emoji3]

They skelp the wee ***'s in the east, wee skelp the big ***s in the west.
Fills me with pride so it does.

See you in the final mate. :wub:

God bless, lads.

Imagine it.... Scottish Cup final... Hampden completely decked out in green and white.....The glorious Scottish cup holding Hibs, going for 2 in a row, Celtic going for the treble.

I'm chubbing up just thinking about it.

7 hours ago, shootingboots said:

The Hearts glory years are long over (1956-1960). 

Fixed that for you. Although arguably the greatest Hearts team ever managed to get knocked out of the cup 4-3 by Hibs in 1958 when Joe Baker scored all 4 

Even In terms of the Derby our record between 2006-2012 was good but not spectacular although Jefferies and Sergio  went 12 without loss towards the end of it.

The glory years on a purely civic scale were 1983-1994 which started with the 17 in a row and ended with the 22 in a row

Hibs (With Andy Goram, Steve Archibald & John Collins) were undefeated in the intervening 6, an achievement that Cummings, Maricano & Co have just matched.

Archived