Scottish Cup Holders 2016 v Scottish Cup Winners 2017

itzdrk

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After what I've seen tonight I can't see anything standing in Hibernian FC's way on their march to the final, they are literally bumming teams with a giant green boaby in this competition. If I was Ayr United I would be getting myself a massive tub of lube because that Hibs banger is rock hard and it's going to leave ruptured anuses all over the ER pitch.

31 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

After what I've seen tonight I can't see anything standing in Hibernian FC's way on their march to the final, they are literally bumming teams with a giant green boaby in this competition. If I was Ayr United I would be getting myself a massive tub of lube because that Hibs banger is rock hard and it's going to leave ruptured anuses all over the ER pitch.

If you fire it in to Holes often enough you'll get it in the right hole eventually, what's the chances of Hibs finding the correct hole twice in a row?

We're not Heartless.

11 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Strange person

14 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Bring it on, we don't lost at Eastayr Road

Here is the last twice in the Scottish Cup

That was when we were jinxed in the cup, the Harp has been restored to the West stand we won it and the rest is history. You'll wish you hadn't started this thread come the game can't see past a comfortable Hibs win here.

Archived