It's happened again, it's happened agaaaaaain

Fraser Fyvie

4 hours ago, Kool Keith said:

10 minute minimum with about a dozen pubs in between them.

Turn right ,then right at the lights past the auld dirty windaes, straight over on to the shore, over the bridge past  the auld Black swan up Coburg St turn right into Couper St through the tunnel at the foot of Admiralty St on to North Junction St and you're there, passing 1 pub as you go. f**k knows what way you'd go but that takes me 5 mins.

6 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Turn right ,then right at the lights past the auld dirty windaes, straight over on to the shore, over the bridge past  the auld Black swan up Coburg St turn right into Couper St through the tunnel at the foot of Admiralty St on to North Junction St and you're there, passing 1 pub as you go. f**k knows what way you'd go but that takes me 5 mins.

This is just in case you get lost next time you have to walk it, @Kool Keith.

On 22/02/2017 at 21:41, Fraser Fyvie said:

Heart of Midlothian, it's happened again.

Image result for greggy pieandbovril

Has one Edinburgh club beat another Edinburgh club 5 -1 in the Scottish Cup final in front of the whole nation? 

23 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

I'm an athlete Cupid if I can't do it in 5 mins there's no chance you can. 

1 minute ago, Kool Keith said:

I'm an athlete Cupid if I can't do it in 5 mins there's no chance you can. 

Easily do it under 10 and not pass anymore than 1 pub, would love to know where you get your knowledge of Leith from. Don't make me put you in with Gertrude and his girly crew.

Archived