Ibrahimovic being an utter bellend again.
Player accidentally steps on his foot, Ibrahimovic slaps him round the back of the head, then goes down clutching his foot like he’s been shot to try and wriggle out of it. VAR put paid to that. Straight red. 
Shitebaggery of the highest order. 
I was half watching but thought the Montreal player deliberately stood on his foot?

• 3 weeks later...

2017?

Anyhoo....half watching Columbus v NY Red Bulls and Nascar on  Fox but i'm sure the English commentator(Adrian somebody) at half time said  Bradley Wright-Phillips had an average of 4.39..... WTF does that mean??

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:

2017?

Anyhoo....half watching Columbus v NY Red Bulls and Nascar on  Fox but i'm sure the English commentator(Adrian somebody) at half time said  Bradley Wright-Phillips had an average of 4.39..... WTF does that mean??

It means he has not problem with slinging it up munters.

10 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

2017?

It was the number of decent games he had per season when in England.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching the Minnesota vs Toronto match and Darwin Quintero has scored 3 brilliant goals for his hat-trick. His 2nd and 3rd 5 minutes apart were both chips over Clint Irwin. 

Greg Vanney surely be showing the door soon, fans already had enough of him. 

Sebastian Giovinco’s goal wasn’t bad either. 

Edited by Arbroathlegend36-0

Watching the Minnesota vs Toronto match and Darwin Quintero has scored 3 brilliant goals for his hat-trick. His 2nd and 3rd 5 minutes apart were both chips over Clint Irwin. 

Greg Vanney surely be showing the door soon, fans already had enough of him. 

Sebastian Giovinco’s goal wasn’t bad either. 

Watched the first half of this. Dreadful stuff having Toronto leanings. Simultaneously watched Blue Jays who also got gubbed again.

On 05/07/2018 at 09:12, jimmy boo said:

Watched the first half of this. Dreadful stuff having Toronto leanings. Simultaneously watched Blue Jays who also got gubbed again.

Defence is non existence at times in games. 2 down in 15 minutes was an example of that. 

See how they play tonight Vs Sporting Kansas City who at times have been really joyful to watch and should be goals from both teams in the game.  I’ll miss first 15 minutes of game but should be a good game also interesting to see how SKC bounce back from 2 defeats on the trot.