Forfar -vs- Montrose

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Loonytoons said:

Clearly not at the Berwick game.  On paper this is a great set up but this cannot be allowed to happen again this season.

Munro and Travis partnership was a disaster as was TOB and Milne in the middle.  There was a reason we shipped 3 goals last week, and this was at the heart of it.

I was there and we were doing OK til Danny was sent off. Remember we started the season with Munro and Malcolm at the back and TOB and Milne in the middle and did OK. Clearly I didn't know Munro was Crocked but if fans are beginning to grudge paying £12 to watch we have to shake things up. 

7 minutes ago, victormeldrew said:

I was there and we were doing OK til Danny was sent off. Remember we started the season with Munro and Malcolm at the back and TOB and Milne in the middle and did OK. Clearly I didn't know Munro was Crocked but if fans are beginning to grudge paying £12 to watch we have to shake things up. 

I'm surprised at your comments then.  We were clearly all over the place against Berwick in both centre half and middle of the pitch with indecision and misplaced passes at almost every occasion.  Also, we really weren't doing ok until the sending off, we had completely lost the midfield battle 15 minutes before the end of the first half resulting in the already creaking Travis-Munro partnership having no protection whatsoever.

Credit to Berwick subbying their black defender as Cox was ripping him a new one, shame Bollan couldn't have done something similar where we were obviously struggling.

I recall TOB and Milne's partnership earlier in the season but Malcolm is a liability with teams targetting him with simple lobs over his head and Travis-Munro was a shambles so TOB has to be played at CH with either Travis or Munro as his partner.  I'd go as far to say that if TOB is injured/suspended I'd rather see Malcolm in there rather than that train-wreck of Travis-Munro.

Archived