Corey Pearson - Kilsyth Rangers

Cricketbaw

We're top of the league, having a good season, the manager gets paid to make decisions which he is doing well in my opinion, a couple of players who obviously arent happy at not getting starting slots want to leave, ridiculous in my view, every team needs a squad, not players that spit the dummy out every time they dont get picked in the starting eleven

4 hours ago, Cricketbaw said:

19 year old ex Dumbarton midfielder Corey Pearson has asked to go on the transfer list,  can't see a player of his quality being out the game long, all the best corey.

This is just becoming ridiculous now!! Ffs lol!! 

Can players not be patient and take the opportunities that come to them?? Like Scott Davidson, Corey has been first class since coming into Kilsyth. He's a young guy still, with loads to learn in the Juniors, and IMO currently in and around some great players to learn from. 

I think he's being Majorly premature in his thinking if true. Playing for a top of the table team in great form, possibly playing  in the Premier League next season, making a greater impact. Silly decision IMO.

Hopefully this is just another one of these rumours that seem to be popping up whilst we are on such a good run.

Corey, do your self a favour and stay put. You still have a huge part to play in Kilsyth Rangers, this season and beyond. The grass ain't always greener elsewhere!!

Maybe it's got nothing to do with playing time but... The boys only 19 so maybe his work/college/uni and training times or travelling is becoming a strain for him just now.

Don't know anything about the lad only saying it might not be as simple as not enough game time

31 minutes ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

Maybe it's got nothing to do with playing time but... The boys only 19 so maybe his work/college/uni and training times or travelling is becoming a strain for him just now.

Don't know anything about the lad only saying it might not be as simple as not enough game time

If you seen him on saturday m8 after the game i would say it was, but u never know

If you seen him on saturday m8 after the game i would say it was, but u never know

Fuming I take it? Perhaps he has just spat the dummy.

I do know a boy who was nearing his limit with our 21s and was offered a trial to which he seemed to take offence to and thought he was good enough to just be signed up.

Fuming I take it? Perhaps he has just spat the dummy.

I do know a boy who was nearing his limit with our 21s and was offered a trial to which he seemed to take offence to and thought he was good enough to just be signed up.

His brother plays for rob roy , reece, he seems to come off the bench all the time for the rabs an hasnt spat the dummy , mibby more mature than his brother ?

His brother plays for rob roy , reece, he seems to come off the bench all the time for the rabs an hasnt spat the dummy , mibby more mature than his brother ?

Ah right! I hadn't put 2 and 2 together but probably because I kept thinking Reece's brother was named Shaun

It's a possibility. Maybe with Reece playing in the premier league he understands games will be harder and it'll be harder to break into the team. Don't take that comment out of context by the way because the 1st division is a really tough league with a lot of decent teams who could give a lot of premier league teams a hard match

Why would this be about maturity, people should think about how people feel instead of just "spitting the dummy" I'll say Corey has probably felt like he's put in a lot of hard work, and no disrespect but then they have brought in a boy on loan from stennie and just straight into to his position? Maybe that's why he's walked 

Why would this be about maturity, people should think about how people feel instead of just "spitting the dummy" I'll say Corey has probably felt like he's put in a lot of hard work, and no disrespect but then they have brought in a boy on loan from stennie and just straight into to his position? Maybe that's why he's walked 

I'm just saying he's obviously frustrated but being 19 is an age where there is still a lot to learn. Maybe the manager see's a better option in his position. Although at the age he is I can understand him wanting to play more and showing what he can do. Perhaps a loan move away would be a better option for him to get game time and on a consistent run to build up form

2 hours ago, Happy chap said:

Hiya Corey. Hiya pal!

5 hours ago, dt17 said:

Maybe the guy just doesn't want to be warming a bench for anybody when he could go somewhere else and start on a regular basis?

Can't be guaranteed a start anywhere. The grass isn't always greener and all that.

8 hours ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

Ah right! I hadn't put 2 and 2 together but probably because I kept thinking Reece's brother was named Shaun

It's a possibility. Maybe with Reece playing in the premier league he understands games will be harder and it'll be harder to break into the team. Don't take that comment out of context by the way because the 1st division is a really tough league with a lot of decent teams who could give a lot of premier league teams a hard match

That's the reason why he should be staying. He'll get his chance to play in the Premier League (if we get there) and can really prove his worth!

Plus there's still a long way to go this season, where he'll need to play an important part.

Nothing to do with him not being good enough. He's got plenty time left playing the game, so maybe he needs to be patient. Squad Rotation is what's happening with our team, which the Rob Roy seem to be doing too!

I really hope he changes his mind and stays with us, at nineteen he has every chance to become a regular choice in the team. Having said trhat 19 is an age at which we have had many great players who were first choice in some of our best ever teams. There are two ex players who are often seen together at our games who were both 19 when they won their Scottish cup medals, one in fact was only fifteen when he made his first appearance for us,

Another was signed at 15, a regular throughout the next season in what was undoubtably our best everv team and playing in the Aberdeen first team at 17, so age is not neccessarily a bar to being a first choice, if your good enough your old enough!

That's the reason why he should be staying. He'll get his chance to play in the Premier League (if we get there) and can really prove his worth!
Plus there's still a long way to go this season, where he'll need to play an important part.
Nothing to do with him not being good enough. He's got plenty time left playing the game, so maybe he needs to be patient. Squad Rotation is what's happening with our team, which the Rob Roy seem to be doing too!

Yeah exactly! Maybe if he really wants to desperately play regular then a loan move would be more sensible. At the minute it must be an exciting time to be involved at Kilsyth Rangers with a chance of being promoted as champions looking promising.

Yeah squad rotation works well for us. Think it was proved when Sawyers got injured and guys stepped up to show we aren't a one man team.

The boy could also just be patient still and when he gets his chance make sure he grabs it with both hands

Archived