Stirling - Edinburgh City

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, cement said:

Now, nobody tell Edinburgh city this news..

Team news: Our injury problems continue, with central defenders Ross McMillan and Frazer Wright ruled out. Midfielders Willie Robertson and Jack McCue are also sidelined, as is on-loan Hearts winger Callumn Morrison.

Shocking revelations! :o The next thing you know, The Binos will be printing the team lines for the fans to look at before the 3:00 o' clock kick-off tomorrow.

stirling albion v edinburgh city spoof.jpg

On 23/02/2017 at 20:21, Mr Blobby said:

Mr Blobby Biscuit. Vote Blobby.jpg

Perhaps completely unrelated to the match, but what is the significance of Mr. Blobby (who I am completely unfamiliar having been unfortunate enough to have been born outside of the British isles), and is there anything special about these biscuits, or do they just taste like sugar and not much else?

Mr Blobby was a controversial figure much disliked by the support of Meadowbank Thistle, the former third club in Edinburgh, and who was a leading figure in their departure from Meadowbank Stadium to become Livingston.

I don't know if this one has any connection with the previous name holder.

19 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Perhaps completely unrelated to the match, but what is the significance of Mr. Blobby (who I am completely unfamiliar having been unfortunate enough to have been born outside of the British isles), and is there anything special about these biscuits, or do they just taste like sugar and not much else?

Free Blobby biscuit to any player who scores at Forthbank tomorrow. If you are coming to Meadowbank next Saturday, you can have a free Blobby biscuit. Just ask for Mr Blobby.

Good to see the game's on today. Now the question on Ross Pilcher's lips is, "Will Lewis Allan (if he's playing and I'm certainly not saying that he is in the team or even on the bench today even if I do see him boarding the team coach outside Meadowbank when we wave them all off at 12:00) be wearing the Number 3 jersey?

6 minutes ago, BinosCammy said:

no doubt about it, storm dorris was no match for the hallowed turf at Forthbank, looking forward to this now

If you'd had the astroturf installed like you did at Annfield, we wouldn't have to worry about the rain.

Very sloppy game, Edinburgh offered f**k all up top and our midfield were non existent for the 2nd half.

Its still a vital win though which is all that matters.

Offering f**k all up top is basically what we do.

Archived