Best/Worst chant heard at your ground?

Sectarian shite aside

Biggest laugh for me was Aberdeen calling Bobby Madden a shite Willie Collum

Worst would be our Tomas Cerny Fa-la-la-la-la when he's timewasting as its a bit douchey to me and will likely just speed up getting a booking

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the Tuesday following our 9.0 humiliation at Celtic Park we played Inverness Caley Thistle at home. They kept singing "you're not famous anymore". We were probably more famous at that point than we had been for years!

I always found it cringeworthy whenever some of our fans responded to Celtic or Rangers fans 'party tunes' with Flower of Scotland.

The "Joe Wark knew my father, my father knew Joe Wark" ditty is pretty embarrassing too.

1 minute ago, MJC said:

I always found it cringeworthy whenever some of our fans responded to Celtic or Rangers fans 'party tunes' with Flower of Scotland.

The "Joe Wark knew my father, my father knew Joe Wark" ditty is pretty embarrassing too.

Does this not depend on which stand you are sitting in and with whom?

There was a chant that, in itself, wasn't funny but a guy in the crowd got really wound up by it and shouted at some guys to stop singing it - which made them sing it more and louder. Watching this guy go purple was hilarious.

It was Hamilton away early this season and a group of bois were singing "Dougie Imrie, your dug has got t!ts".

Worst: Whenever the "young team" sing Celtic songs and put "Accies" in place of Celtic.
Best: The Dale Cavese can be quite good, but the fact that seemingly every team in Scotland sing it makes it a bit shite. The "Posh Spice is a slapper" is pretty funny.

25 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Warburton's a fanny and the halliday songs are a bit cringeworthy, we only beat a rookie team after all.  Mind you it's usually only wee fannies like Gertrude and his girls that sing it.

Singing they songs on the hill on Sunday the 22nd was one of the best times ever.  You should have been there Mr Stunt. :)

5 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

It's amazing the amount of folk who were on that wee hill, were you at the 0-7 game as well Bambi

I was down the bottom of the hill with my family, right where the bus' stopped and the coach where the players families were.  I'm a bit too young for 0-7 but was at 0-3 1999 and 6-2. ;) 

Quite a lot of people there tbh.

I watched Peterhead vs Morton at Balmoor a few years ago just after EU had announced cuts in fishing quotas. Morton fans gave a rendition of "you're not fishing any more" which I found amusing, a touch cruel but remarkably well informed.

Archived