United v Ton

Is the no interest in this one?

While its the Middens last chance at Ayr this is an opportunity for the Ton to go second.

Last time I seen us win at Unt was back in latesixties 3-2 cup game.

Looking for a birthday present and kick off on Hibs challenge, 

2-1 the ton

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Is the no interest in this one?

While its the Middens last chance at Ayr this is an opportunity for the Ton to go second.

A Morton fan on their big chance to go 2nd top above much bigger teams and you lead with relegation talk for your rivals.

Obsessed much?

If you could pick from finishing 2nd and St Mirren stay up or finish 4th and they go down what do you choose?

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

A Morton fan on their big chance to go 2nd top above much bigger teams and you lead with relegation talk for your rivals.

Obsessed much?

If you could pick from finishing 2nd and St Mirren stay up or finish 4th and they go down what do you choose?

It would depend on who went up/down.

Almost as bad as coming onto a thread that doesn't involve your club to point it out I guess...

Anyway feeling quietly confident about this after the Falkirk game which is most unlike me. With our injuries and run of games I didn't expect to pick up many points during the next few weeks.

Our away record's a bit shit but we've got a coupla injured players back (hopefully) and can see a cheeky score draw on the cards.

Hey Gas FFC I would always take 2nd but will hope for 1st until its all over having been there and tasted it a few times.

Just like the Dee boys going on about United's  finances Ton supporters have taken the Midden going down as a end of season bonus which may give our boys a boost going into the playoffs.

Anyway why are you on this topic as we will be seeing u a few times before the seasons out.

40 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Anyway why are you on this topic as we will be seeing u a few times before the seasons out.

Why would a Falkirk fan be interested in Utd v Morton? :unsure::unsure2: I don't know.

I've no issue with you getting excited at St Mirrens demise I just hinted you maybe shouldn't lead with it in the importance stakes.

47 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Hope Doyle and Lindsay are back for this game. They could make all the difference..

Agreed.  Utd should be clear favourites to win this given their home record (I didn't realise they hadn't been beaten in the league:o) and our vulnerability away from home. The draw at 3/1 looks fairly tempting and I'd be more than happy with a point from this one. I'd love it even more (obviously) if we could be the first to get the 3 points out of Tannadice.

I'll go with cowshed118's  2-2 prediction.

We have been rank rotten in our last two games.  We weren't that great in the game before that against Raith, the 3-0 scoreline was down to them being awful.  I can't recall the last time we played consistently good football and the unbeaten home record is there for the taking.

Have to revert to Murray up front with Fraser, Andreu and Nicholls behind him.  Mikellsen is absolutely gash.

If Bell is likely to be out for a lengthy period we should be bringing in an emergency keeper but I doubt that will happen.

Looking forward to my first visit to Tannadice.

Having Doyle and Lindsay back for this match would be huge. Assume that Oliver is still a couple of weeks off full fitness?

Checked the stats and we haven't won up there in nearly 40 years. Got as good a chance as any of breaking that streak.

Archived