Pests

gavin_3110

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Think that's mouse blood on the bottom step.

Your eyesight okay? I saw you demanding larger pics of trainers earlier. The severed mouse head is a good clue to the fact it is indeed mouse blood you can see.

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Your eyesight okay? I saw you demanding larger pics of trainers earlier. The severed mouse head is a good clue to the fact it is indeed mouse blood you can see.

I do have my lenses out and a pair of 20 year old glasses on just now as it happens.

I was a pest controller for years and had to deal with all kinds of things.
Not long after I started I got a job to set up a trap at a hotel to get rid of pigeons. It's a cage where they wander in and can't get out again.
The next day I went over to check and three were caught. Phoned the boss to see what to do next, he said I had to kill them as no matter where I take them they'll just fly back. His advice was to hold them and run my hand down the back of their neck to pull their heads back and snap.
This didn't work so I put them in a bin bag, felt for their heads and whacked them flat with a hammer.
The bag was rustling for ages.
Over the week I think I must have done 15 pigeons.

1 minute ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Not long after I started I got a job to set up a trap at a hotel to get rid of pigeons. It's a cage where they wander in and can't get out again.
The next day I went over to check and three were caught. Phoned the boss to see what to do next, he said I had to kill them as no matter where I take them they'll just fly back. His advice was to hold them and run my hand down the back of their neck to pull their heads back and snap.
This didn't work so I put them in a bin bag, felt for their heads and whacked them flat with a hammer.

Are you NBB's brother?

1 minute ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Was one of them a delicious plump breasted pigeon?

Archived