The Meh SuperClassico 25/2/17

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm organising a break in the fighting on the 25th mehinute to applaud the sa**ts (FTStJ, StJGTF) for their ticketing prices. My two under 16 years olds are dehlighted at being able to come along for the running battles along Mehll Street and enter the game (if still conscious after the fight) at much discounted rates. We can use the break also to sharpen our chibs ready for the second round. 

Lets give it them laaaaarge, gerritaethem mehetcetera mehetcetera 

As much as I love winning the derby fixture, it doesn't make up for having to associate with those subhuman c***s for the duration of their defeat.

f**k St J*******e - let's see the first victory of the McCull-epoch

3 minutes ago, Estragon said:

As much as I love winning the derby fixture, it doesn't make up for having to associate with those subhuman c***s for the duration of their defeat.

f**k St J*******e - let's see the first victory of the McCull-epoch

Lee MehCulloch

The Meh Derby draws ever nearer. As part of the build-up to this clash of the titans, I'll be posting a 'Meh Derby memory' every 24 hours until kick-off. 

For today's 'Meh Derby memory', we don't need to venture too far into the distant past. On 15th October, St. Johnstone took on Kilmarnock at McDiarmid Park. Who could possibly forget the moment - at a certain point of the match - when Richard Foster retained possession of the ball despite the efforts of Kilmarnock's Jordan Jones? A classic Meh Derby moment. Here's a picture of it.

15/10/16 LADBROKES PREMIERSHIP   ST JOHNSTONE v KILMARNOCK (0-1)   MCDIARMID PARK - PERTH

We look a bit fucked injury and suspension wise, with Craig, Davidson, Watson, Cummins and Swanson either out or doubtful.

From the players available, I guess we'll see:

Clark

Foster Anderson Shaughnessy Easton

Alston Millar Paton Wotherspoon 

Kane Maclean. 

Still a decent team but we won't have many options on the bench that can really change the match. 

Im loving Blair Alston more and more every week. 

5 minutes ago, Kyle said:

We look a bit fucked injury and suspension wise, with Craig, Davidson, Watson, Cummins and Swanson either out or doubtful.

From the players available, I guess we'll see:

Clark

Foster Anderson Shaughnessy Easton

Alston Millar Paton Wotherspoon 

Kane Maclean. 

Still a decent team but we won't have many options on the bench that can really change the match. 

Im loving Blair Alston more and more every week. 

Might be some space on the bench for some of the mythical youth players.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

A fight to the death for the sevco job between those two would be immense. Especially when Lee breaks out  'ra peepils elbow'

Wrestlemania Main Event, someone get it fucking booked. 

Archived