The Meh SuperClassico 25/2/17

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Folk on here defending Scobbie, while on WAP people demand Millar retire so that Paton can step in.

The world is fucked.

Tam's a hero coz of a penalty.

Let's not forget his tackle against Aberdeen or his winner against Motherwell. He's brilliant when he's not smacking clearances off his own face.

WAP is in too much of an uproar about the persecution of the FCU to be lucid just now.

Although you do have a bit of a blind spot when it comes to Paton let's be honest.

Its passages like this that make me realise just how much I love Scottish football. Absolutely outstanding.

I know your pain, I once watched two seagulls chasing each other around Rugby Park for about ten minutes mid-defeat.

Spent many a game counting windmills on the horizon between the Chadwick and East during heavy defeats.
I feel his pain too.

Tam's a hero coz of a penalty.
Let's not forget his tackle against Aberdeen or his winner against Motherwell. He's brilliant when he's not smacking clearances off his own face.
WAP is in too much of an uproar about the persecution of the FCU to be lucid just now.

Although you do have a bit of a blind spot when it comes to Paton let's be honest.

I don't have any blind spot, Paton just isn't as good as Millar.

I get more frustrated with Murray Davidson these days, and his utter inability to actually control the ball and do anything with it. Although his injury saves him from the wrath just now.

I get more frustrated with Murray Davidson these days, and his utter inability to actually control the ball and do anything with it. Although his injury saves him from the wrath just now.

Nonsense. Davidson for me is our best midfielder. When he plays I'm more confident of winning than when any other player starts. His biggest strength is his biggest weakness. The fact he goes in for every single challenge even when there's not a hope he's winning it resulting in far too many injuries.

29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

No he's not. But neither is it a disaster when he plays.

Nonsense. Davidson for me is our best midfielder. When he plays I'm more confident of winning than when any other player starts. His biggest strength is his biggest weakness. The fact he goes in for every single challenge even when there's not a hope he's winning it resulting in far too many injuries.

Davidson is a good midfielder who can control midfields for us. Doesn't change the fact he's dreadful in possession.

No he's not. But neither is it a disaster when he plays.

I'm not saying it is.

Archived