The Meh SuperClassico 25/2/17

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An absolute fucking nightmare. Incompetent performance. My dad didn't hear his happy birthday shout-out at half time. And now, just realised that the lady at the ticket office has fucked up my tickets for the Rangers match. She's ripped off both parts of my dad's concession tickets and our seats aren't even together. Don't know when/if I'll be able to get to McDiarmid before Wednesday. An unmitigated disaster. Just kill me now.

d1e600bb7f28db164af73e3c094e6484.jpg

1 hour ago, whiskychimp said:

Genius or idiot? I'll give you "genius  "

A wee notification that someone had quoted my post.  Expected a whoosh and got nothing.  My day is ruined*

*Not really.  PS.  Happy birthday to The Real Saints Snr.  He may support our enemy and have a crap taste in holiday destinations, but at least he has a son he can't be proud of.  May his birthday candles be extinguished by the salty, salty tears of defeat.

pffft that was just not a fun afternoon. Said few weeks ago after cup exit our season is over, today just showed this, seems we would be happy to go on holiday now and take 6th position and look to the fight next season. This summer is a serious marker for a decent manager with an ageing squad failing to find much form. No wonder TW was pimping himself out for the Rangers job.

4 hours ago, The Saintee said:

Well done Killie.Barely had to get out of second gear.

Saints were an absolute embarrassment.

Scobbie......GTF. 

Thought it'd be Scobbies fault, not Ando for a shite passback, or Zander for shite kick, or Tommy Wright for a shite formation, and not changing it after 20 minutes,you're the embarassment

28 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Thought it'd be Scobbies fault, not Ando for a shite passback, or Zander for shite kick, or Tommy Wright for a shite formation, and not changing it after 20 minutes,you're the embarassment

:lol: They were all shite. Scobbie was worse than shite.

Well taken first goal for Kilmarnock. 

For any team struggling, McDiarmid is the place to come. We absolutely gift an early goal to give them confidence. The change in killie following that goal was huge yesterday and they went on to create a few chances themselves following the one we created for them.

Ando and Zander equally at fault I thought. Zander has been good for us this season, but he's had his share of howlers as well.

i know questions can be asked about team selection yesterday, but I have to say when I was watching that I thought the main issue was a lot of utterly shite play from many individuals. Poor passing, crossing the ball straight out the park, holding the ball far too long and getting caught in possession, giving the ball away on the edge of our own box. There just seemed a real lack of concentration and ability.

The strikers gave us absolutely nothing in that first half. Kris Boyd was more of a handful and linked play better than both of ours combined.

The highlight on a beautiful spring-like afternoon was undoubtedly early in the second half I watched a buzzard soaring gracefully above the trees between the north and main stand with the sun glinting off it amidst a deep blue sky as the backdrop. The guy next to me continued to scream abuse at Scobbie for no apparent reason, yet a calm and serene feeling washed over me as I accepted the inevitable defeat that was coming our way.

They should just build that road straight thru McDiarmid and we can play all our matches away from home. 

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

The highlight on a beautiful spring-like afternoon was undoubtedly early in the second half I watched a buzzard soaring gracefully above the trees between the north and main stand with the sun glinting off it amidst a deep blue sky as the backdrop. The guy next to me continued to scream abuse at Scobbie for no apparent reason, yet a calm and serene feeling washed over me as I accepted the inevitable defeat that was coming our way.

Singularly, the most touching thing I have ever read on P&B.  Have a Charles Green, you beautiful poetic b*****d.

Its passages like this that make me realise just how much I love Scottish football. Absolutely outstanding.

I know your pain, I once watched two seagulls chasing each other around Rugby Park for about ten minutes mid-defeat.

Archived