Motherwell v Dundee 25th of Feb

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You are right of course.

We beat your big team on Sunday.

Right you are pal. If that keeps you warm at night, batter in.

Meanwhile in the real world... :rolleyes:

In a strange way I'm actually glad Dundee go into this game with a points advantage.  If we'd gone into the match on the same number of points we would surely have bottled it.

Dundee have one away win since August 2016 so if they could keep being shite on the road I'll be happy.

I'm so unconfident about a Dark Blue victory that I'm not going, we are statistically unlikely to put a performance like Sunday's in twice in a row. Instead, I'll accept an invitation to get pished watching the oval ball Dark Blues at Murrayfield. Probably 50-50 for a Scotland win. This is about drink before hope!

In a strange way I'm actually glad Dundee go into this game with a points advantage.  If we'd gone into the match on the same number of points we would surely have bottled it.
Dundee have one away win since August 2016 so if they could keep being shite on the road I'll be happy.

It's about time we won 2 on the bounce. Sorrry bud [emoji51]

1 hour ago, Chateau Lafite said:

I'm so unconfident about a Dark Blue victory that I'm not going, we are statistically unlikely to put a performance like Sunday's in twice in a row. Instead, I'll accept an invitation to get pished watching the oval ball Dark Blues at Murrayfield. Probably 50-50 for a Scotland win. This is about drink before hope!

f**k that.

Mark McGhee is the Alan Partridge of Scottish football. The guy has become a complete parody of himself with his behaviour over the last couple of months.

Hopefully our performance at the weekend provokes Mutley into yet another hilarious meltdown. 

Make it happen Dundee.

I'm liking the confidence of the Dundee fans on this thread.  I've seen Motherwell produce a decent result against Rangers or Celtic, before throwing in a shocker the following week, numerous times.  

Anyway, this is our first Saturday 3pm kick-off, at home, in 11 weeks.

I'm liking the confidence of the Dundee fans on this thread.  I've seen Motherwell produce a decent result against Rangers or Celtic, before throwing in a shocker the following week, numerous times.  
Anyway, this is our first Saturday 3pm kick-off, at home, in 11 weeks.

See we never get results against them so this is unknown territory...

Archived