Motherwell v Dundee 25th of Feb

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Desp said:

I'm liking the confidence of the Dundee fans on this thread.  I've seen Motherwell produce a decent result against Rangers or Celtic, before throwing in a shocker the following week, numerous times.  

Anyway, this is our first Saturday 3pm kick-off, at home, in 11 weeks.

You know wee Henrik's gonna score mate don't you ?? :thumsup2

Same team as last week with Julen, rightly, keeping his place. Thought The Rangers were horrific and expect much more of a battle this week. Difficult to call

Isn't Jules banned through tot up of bookings after being booked for that wonderful stopping tackle on Sunday ?

9 minutes ago, Maslow said:

Isn't Jules banned through tot up of bookings after being booked for that wonderful stopping tackle on Sunday ?

Totting-up suspensions kick in two weeks after the yellow that broke the threshold. So I believe he'll miss the St Johnstone game. 

We'll find out for certain later when the SFA publish the updated suspensions list. 

8 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

I can't remember the last time I saw us win. That's bound to end at some point.

Over three months since I was present at a Motherwell victory.  A 2-0 win over Partick Thistle on November 19th.

18 minutes ago, Desp said:

Over three months since I was present at a Motherwell victory.  A 2-0 win over Partick Thistle on November 19th.

Think that's the same for most of us tbh, think the only 2 games we've won since then have both been midweek away games in the Highlands.

Never realised we actually have the worst home record in the division as well, 3 home wins all season the last of which the aforementioned Thistle game in November. No wonder this season has seemed so shit.

No excuses this time though; canny be arsed with more hard luck stories about injuries, suspensions, difficult fixtures or unfair refereeing decisions. Time to get the fucking finger out Motherwell and put some points on the board. Should be aiming for at least 4 points from the next two games.  

2 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Say "Hello, from the other side"

Sorry, I'll get me coat.

7 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I knew "someone like you" would pop up.

200.webp#2

10 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

According to McGhee's press conference McManus is definitely out, Hammell very doubtful. That'll be Jules at centre half alongside Heneghan then & Tait at right back with either McMillan or Chalmers at left back.

Last time I seen Hammell, he looked about 3 stone overweight. Is he not completely done as a top flight full back these days? Surely good news for you guys?

Archived