Peterhead v East Fife, Sat 25th Feb

The first half was a non event. I'd say we sneaked the second half, but can't complain too much about a point. Mcallister was unlucky with his free kick hitting the post. I was really impressed with Anderson's crossing today, some great balls in including the assist for Brown's goal.

To be honest I thought we were a bit poo the whole game. We were pressed everytime we were on the ball by a team working very hard and we struggled with it. Things did improve in the second half when it opened up a bit but we are still struggling to create chances and break them down. I thought we did defend a bit better this game though and limited East Fife more than other teams lately.

I thought before the game that the line-up was probably our best 11 players at the moment and I have to say I wasn't impressed. We are looking more likely to go further down the table than up it at the moment.

A draw was fair in a pretty dour game. Peterhead only started to play after they went behind with us scoring with our only real effort and Peterhead scoring from a good cross and header with a free kick hitting the post as their only efforts of note.

Well that has covered the football. Now the trivia.

The pitch looked in great condition considering the weather and how far we are into the season. 

Why the ott security with fences around the entrances to the stand and total confusion about who could or couldn't get into the stand. The stewards were no doubt doing as instructed but problems were being created rather than prevented.

A good day out and the journey back in the bus was fine apart from a full blown emergency swerve and stop at roadworks outside Aberdeen.

First half was as dull a 45 ive seen all season resulting in an early departure to the bar ..2nd half was a huge improvement.. Rory,s free kick that skelped the post could have been the difference but a draw was fair..Stranraer winning today really makes it a nightmare for everybody ,relegation is real for every team right up to Airdrie..Two wins in a row is what peterhead need to find to pull away but never seem to achieve , especially at home ..Want to look up and go for a play off but a fight for survival is probably the most realistic outcome..Games in hand make it even worse ..Its going to go to the wire..

Another two points dropped!!!

We ALWAYS win at Peterhead, always!!!

As long as Livi realise that at the end of the season if the inevitable happens that they didn't win the league, we lost it!!![emoji854]

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Another two points dropped!!!

We ALWAYS win at Peterhead, always!!!

As long as Livi realise that at the end of the season if the inevitable happens that they didn't win the league, we lost it!!!emoji854.png

We'd win it a lot sooner if East Fife would stop beating us.:(

Archived