Annan v Clyde

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Emfaefifeyahoorsur said:

Yea of little faith Haufdaft !!

Any Clyde supporter unfortunate enough, like myself, to have been at the Elgin game, will know full well how much of a turn around in tactics(aye, right), application and commitment it's going to take to get any kind of result on Saturday, so faith has nothing to do with it.

Not so much a wounded animal as a crippled one.

Having looked at the form of both teams recently I wouldn't touch this on a coupon with a barge pole. Could easily go either way and very much depends on which team, in either colours, turns up. Who has the most desire for this one and who has the fire in the belly to go for it? Mon the Annan

Having looked at the form of both teams recently I wouldn't touch this on a coupon with a barge pole. Could easily go either way and very much depends on which team, in either colours, turns up. Who has the most desire for this one and who has the fire in the belly to go for it? Mon the Annan

You do realise we haven't won a league game for 3 month
Depends on whether our 2 0 or 3 0 team turn up [emoji23]

Don't know what to make of it.The limited liability which Athletic 1 mentions certainly the main attraction.
Other than that ? Clubs had some mixed press recently.Poor old Dick  Brodie or the Community Council never even got answers to the parking issues !
Did Councillor Ogilvie let the cat  out the bag regarding Galabank ? Ronnie would nae just dream that up would he ?

The limited liability.....i.e...... let us-the committee-worry about taking out all the loans against the club, and you-the shareholders-just sit back and pay your £1 fee. Something is afoot I think.

I truly believe, The Ant Hill Mob aren't telling us everything.

putting aside CIC   for the moment , next two games are crucial we need minimum 4 points , its not about play off places as far as I am concerned its avoiding the drop 

with Forfar home , berwick away Arbroath away to follow we need to get points on the board. The manager /team have run out of excuses we deserve some pay back for backing this mob all season 

if we lose the next two make no mistake we are in real trouble 

Have we ever played Annan at Galabank when it hasn't been pishing from the heavens?

Tropical weather here in Annan this morning. Sun is shining and it is very hot. Don't forget to bring sun cream and sun glasses.
Most important drink plenty of liquids don't want any of you Clyde supporters getting dehydrated.

18 minutes ago, marco44 said:

Tropical weather here in Annan this morning. Sun is shining and it is very hot. Don't forget to bring sun cream and sun glasses.
Most important drink plenty of liquids don't want any of you Clyde supporters getting dehydrated.

Plenty of liquids being drank today don't worry about that :lol:

Archived