Annan v Clyde

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can Annan make it 3 consecutive wins in the League for the first time this Season ?

I'm more interested in what the outcome will be, off the Fan Share vote. Is there hidden agendas, or even hidden debt we're not being told about? Committee seem to be fast tracking this vote through. Plus the lack of advertising of meetings to discuss this matter with fans, make it seem a little clandestine.

I'm more interested in what the outcome will be, off the Fan Share vote. Is there hidden agendas, or even hidden debt we're not being told about? Committee seem to be fast tracking this vote through. Plus the lack of advertising of meetings to discuss this matter with fans, make it seem a little clandestine.

Some fans were at a meeting about this 2 or 3 years ago so don't think it's being rushed. If it's because of hidden debt I'd rather be liable for £1 than what we are liable for as members

Some fans were at a meeting about this 2 or 3 years ago so don't think it's being rushed. If it's because of hidden debt I'd rather be liable for £1 than what we are liable for as members

It's what's happening now, that seems to be getting rushed through. All members don't want to be shareholders and neither do all non-members, who go to the games. I just feel that the committee aren't telling us everything.

Hey we can compare notes [emoji3]

11 hours ago, macclyde+ said:

Should be a cracking day out (apart from the game).

Bunch of us heading down on the train then into the Sitar Indian for lunch, Annan lads, is it decent scran in there ? 

Should be ok if they have any lunchtime specials on. Chicken Dansak & Pilau rice

4 hours ago, Nostradamus said:

It's what's happening now, that seems to be getting rushed through. All members don't want to be shareholders and neither do all non-members, who go to the games. I just feel that the committee aren't telling us everything.

Don't know what to make of it.The limited liability which Athletic 1 mentions certainly the main attraction.

Other than that ? Clubs had some mixed press recently.Poor old Dick  Brodie or the Community Council never even got answers to the parking issues !

Did Councillor Ogilvie let the cat  out the bag regarding Galabank ? Ronnie would nae just dream that up would he ?

Archived