Inverness Caledonian Thistle v The Rangers

The shambles of a club have shown many times that they seem incapable of having a plan b to cover worst case scenario. Worst case scenario would be failure to qualify for Europe. If this was us we would already have a manager in place, but this is a clumpany pretending to be the old Rangers with decades of success and history so they in their delusions of grandeur have to wait for the right man as if there is no one capable available right now. The longer they wait the more potential income they lose out on.
I don't know if Murty was given a choice to take the job, but he made a brave move to do so and at least should be given credit for doing so. He won't by the fickle TV watching glory hunting Rangers fans who see the Rangers right to a win supports and boosts their own low self esteem to help create the delusion that they are winners in their own lives.

Agreed. It went wrong for them in the 3rd when they should have built from the ground up. Lesson hadnt been learned and they spent spent spent. Now when they really need the money in order to keep the fickle fans on board they are screwed.
No plan b as you said and it is seeming more and more like plan a was tailored by a mr S.O. Baldrick.
They are in bother on the park and off it apparently is a bigger shambles.
Does not bode well for their future if the fans cant see past whats going on across the city.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, virginton said:

A horrible mutant of a human being; therefore a character that the gormless fanbase can relate to. Still worth a few thousand season books to the crisis club now, but will be shipped off to Livingston within 24 months.

Would take him back tbh, is a good Championship player for us next season but looks to be really lacking at the top level in Scotland

43 minutes ago, Elbhoy said:

f**k him.

He could have said No thanks , he's seen in recent years what's happened to McCoist, McCall and Warburton.

And the next poor sucker who takes the job at Shambles FC is also a moron who deserves everything they get.

Another don't throw stones in glass hooses post.

We could go on and on about the demise of the new Rangers, how their season is over and how they will never compeat with Celtic...but I'm here just to say how import that result was for ICT.

A rocky start to the season but signs showing they are turning a corner. If they can take a point off Celtic or even sneak a win it'll be credit to them. Very close down at the bottom - won't be surprised to see them ahead of Hamilton and Motherwell in the coming weeks. 

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

When Invernesss missed a penalty a *** grabbed me by the neck in the ibrox bar in Benidorm and gave it a massive girfuy. As you can imagine, watching the winning goal go in 2 minutes later was very sweet. Thank you Inverness. :)

That's almost magee/esque...

30 minutes ago, R.Mutt said:

We could go on and on about the demise of the new Rangers, how their season is over and how they will never compeat with Celtic...but I'm here just to say how import that result was for ICT.

A rocky start to the season but signs showing they are turning a corner. If they can take a point off Celtic or even sneak a win it'll be credit to them. Very close down at the bottom - won't be surprised to see them ahead of Hamilton and Motherwell in the coming weeks. 

It's the biggest result of the season in the whole league for me. After yesterday's results it not only puts Hamilton bottom, but it also drags Motherwell and County into the mix. 

20 hours ago, CityDave said:

He didn't want the job and it looks like this whole sorry episode could tarnish his coaching career. He'll be out of Rangers end of season and looking for a new club through no fault of his own, ending being used as a scapegoat to deflect away from the rip roaring c**t of it both Dave King and Mark Warburton have created. Some Rangers fans have already bought into this.

Do you really think he'll be there until the end of the season?

54 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

It's the biggest result of the season in the whole league for me. After yesterday's results it not only puts Hamilton bottom, but it also drags Motherwell and County into the mix. 

Yep.... Top 6 here we come.

57 minutes ago, CityDave said:

As a stooge/escape goat or as the youth development Head coach?

Unfortunately the We arra peeepel brigade will demand his head posted on a stick immediately after their next defeat - They'll probably get that - the peeeepel aren't to be trifled with.

He does come across as a genuine, decent guy and would appear to have been doing a decent job as youth development coach. TBH he's too nice a guy to be involved with that effing football club.

5 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Unfortunately the We arra peeepel brigade will demand his head posted on a stick immediately after their next defeat - They'll probably get that - the peeeepel aren't to be trifled with.

He does come across as a genuine, decent guy and would appear to have been doing a decent job as youth development coach. TBH he's too nice a guy to be involved with that effing football club.

Ra peepal only exist in their own little world. I wish Graeme Murty all the best after he moves on to bigger better things than pretend Rangers, I would laugh if he ended up with a coaching gig at Chelsea or Liverpool in a couple of years time. 

23 hours ago, bennett said:

That's almost magee/esque...

No. I was very well behaved and having a good time with most people actually, openly supporting Inverness but I was at a table with a group of Rangers fans including two of my friends. However somebody had taken exception to the fact I wasn't staunch enough to be in that pub and grabbed my chest after I cheered Inverness getting a penalty. Most guys were decent but there really were a few steeeotypical creatures in there.  

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

No. I was very well behaved and having a good time with most people actually, openly supporting Inverness but I was at a table with a group of Rangers fans including two of my friends. However somebody had taken exception to the fact I wasn't staunch enough to be in that pub and grabbed my chest after I cheered Inverness getting a penalty. Most guys were decent but there really were a few steeeotypical creatures in there.  

Its always hilarious to see when either of the 'Graft Firm fans' celebrate scoring a goal against a club with only a fraction of their money and resources celebrate as if they have won the league title or scored against Barcelona in the CL.......which in the case of Inverness CT is not far from the truth.....ICT being like Barcelona I mean.:lol:

Its always hilarious to see when either of the 'Graft Firm fans' celebrate scoring a goal against a club with only a fraction of their money and resources celebrate as if they have won the league title or scored against Barcelona in the CL.......which in the case of Inverness CT is not far from the truth.....ICT being like Barcelona I mean.:lol:

It was superb like, the place when it went 2-1 was absolutely gutted.

2 weeks in a row now I've got to witness devastated **** first hand. :)

Archived