Inverness Caledonian Thistle v The Rangers

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone explain what the point of Halliday is? Is he a footballer by any chance? Wouldn't have thought so.

His buffon is looking pretty good at the moment, but that's about it.
Follow we will, but it's f*ckin tough just now.

1 minute ago, Father Ted said:

I think I've provided enough entertainment for anti-Gers bawbags.

As every Gers thread is ruined by they're inadequacy to reign it in.

Thanks for playing guys. Pleasure is all mines. Goodnight x

their.

mine.

This picture sums up Rangers fans for me. It's in reference to Murty. A guy that didn't particularly want the promotion in job but took it because he was offered the opportunity to help Sevco in their time of need.

310ba366b2be0494e05cd4872758c728.jpg

Seriously, I know all supports have their idiots, but I've absolutely no idea how one can support Rangers whilst knowing this type of individual is not just a minority in supporting the club.

My favourite quote from RM (so far) :

"The board have completely given up on the rest of the season, someone explain to me why I shouldn't be phoning up the club asking for my money back for the rest of the games this season on my ticket?

When ah bought ma season ticket naebudy told me we could be this shite.

And who made you the decider of all things.

If you're going by your standard, that makes you, a junkie house breaker then?

Find a rock and crawl under it. You have nothing constructive to offer.

Well no; Greenock Morton were actually based on temperance and anti-gambling ideology. Which obviously worked out well for all involved.

Your rabble on the other hand is a horrible, sectarian institution, that the majority of Scotland took great delight in watching fold a few years ago; as much as they do now watching your pathetic, tribute act failing.

GIRFUY then.

1487975924224.jpg

This picture sums up Rangers fans for me. It's in reference to Murty. A guy that didn't particularly want the promotion in job but took it because he was offered the opportunity to help Sevco in their time of need.

310ba366b2be0494e05cd4872758c728.jpg

Seriously, I know all supports have their idiots, but I've absolutely no idea how one can support Rangers whilst knowing this type of individual is not just a minority in supporting the club.

Read through the RM match thread on Sunday - some of the stuff on it was sectarianism of the worst kind.

6 minutes ago, lonewolfie said:

Anyone explain what the point of Halliday is? Is he a footballer by any chance? Wouldn't have thought so.

I also noticed tonight that Halliday has hilariously shite hair. Quite fitting, really; complements his hilariously shite footballing ability. 

The Rangers [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867]????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Read through the RM match thread on Sunday - some of the stuff on it was sectarianism of the worst kind.

Remember one where they were discussing not having "*****s" as mates. Some where outraged that some Sevco fans did have "*****" mates. Absolute crackpot bunch of losers.

A horrible mutant of a human being; therefore a character that the gormless fanbase can relate to. Still worth a few thousand season books to the crisis club now, but will be shipped off to Livingston within 24 months.

Archived