Business ideas and ideals

Just now, throbber said:

You are missing the point completely Chris - i have faith in you to see this idea through with me and we can split the profits.

I was referring to your use of the term "prinks".

if I write the script I want a 65-35 split my way.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ICTChris said:

I was referring to your use of the term "prinks".

if I write the script I want a 65-35 split my way.

Fine then - keep me updated on progress and i really do think we could be on to something here. It doesn't need to be a cat that gets run over and killed at the end but i do think he should accidentally kill something in the final scene. Any other input for funny ideas for the screen play please feel free to PM Chris.

40 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

Unconscious airlines.

We turn up to your house, give you a jag (or glass of milk) and you crash out

We stack you and all our other customers like freight on a plane fitted with shelves, take you to your destination and give you another jag to wake you up again.

It's like time travel.

plane.png

Me and my girlfriend managed to fix our hoover last week as it wasn't sucking anything up, it was a pretty proud achievement for me and there was serious talk of us starting a small family run business when we travel the country fixing Vax hoovers. I think Dysons would probably be beyond us sadly.

34 minutes ago, throbber said:

Me and my girlfriend managed to fix our hoover last week as it wasn't sucking anything up, it was a pretty proud achievement for me and there was serious talk of us starting a small family run business when we travel the country fixing Vax hoovers. I think Dysons would probably be beyond us sadly.

I had a near death experience clearing a vacuum blockage. I sucked the blockage clear and got a lungful of dust, Christmas tree needles etc. 

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I had a near death experience clearing a vacuum blockage. I sucked the blockage clear and got a lungful of dust, Christmas tree needles etc. 

You should get involved in the play writing with Chris and put your St Andrews degree to good use for a change. 

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

"honestly doctor, I was just trying to clear the hoover blockage with my cock" - type-post.

How about getting people to work for a football club that you own, for free?

I've never had any  cock/hoover related problems, though I did scald my cock with an iron. 

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

£60 fine and 3 points. Give the Govt. £10 for eah fine issued.

Mate of mine went on motor cycling tour in South Africa a couple of years ago. In Namibia he was stopped at a very flimsy and temporary looking checkpoint and told by a huge big African guy he would need to pay 50 Namibian dollars if he wanted to continue on that road.

My mate asked if this payment was for the government. "Oh no", says the big guy....."This is for me"

6 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Mate of mine went on motor cycling tour in South Africa a couple of years ago. In Namibia he was stopped at a very flimsy and temporary looking checkpoint and told by a huge big African guy he would need to pay 50 Namibian dollars if he wanted to continue on that road.

My mate asked if this payment was for the government. "Oh no", says the big guy....."This is for me"

Shouldn't have been driving with a headlight out then.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Dear Chris

Suggest casting PeeWee Herman as throbber. 

Kind regards

SP

I don't know if i want my persona to be in the screen play. I don't want the show to specifically be about 8Mile but i want it to tell a story of social awkwardness and doing/saying strange things that get ridiculed. I think the jobby throwing scene should be at a dinner date when he is trying to impress a woman rather than a shower after a football game. 

I can't wait for the first script meeting.  Shandon and throbber walk into the Marksman and before anyone has had a chance to rip SPs loafers throbber strides up to teh bar and loudly exclaims "Who'd for some prinks before our script meeting chaps?".

My easy money idea is this. It's a pain having to go all the way to the arsehole of Poland to visit Auschwitz.
I will build a holocaust theme park here. All I need is wooden posts, barbed wire, a pile of broken glasses, pile of old shoes and a pile of false teeth. Very small outlay.
Gift shop selling stripey pyjamas.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

A fusebox? 

Handy for turning it off right enough.

I mean something where you push a little red button and everything starts up, letting you watch TV without needing to hit combinations of buttons.  Had a nightmare at a B&B the other week where it turned out that you had to be on HDMI source rather than TV plus a horrible combination of buttons over three different controllers.  I'd far prefer: Push 'ON', sit back, watch TV.

Archived