Business ideas and ideals

I was going to call you a disgusting individual, but then I suddenly thought up the idea of a food van selling themed 'Arbeit Macht Fries'.
[emoji20] 

This would be particularly good if it was run by an Aberdonian called Albert.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A dodgy vending machine company that gets installed at major train stations. One out of three items actually given out, in the small print it's advertised as a gambling machine.

There would be so many new visitors or tourists you'd make a fortune. 

12 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

£3 coins. Make a million of them and sell them to the Royal Mint for £2million. They make £1million, we make £2million. win-win

I noticed your cost of production for these million coins is absolutely zero.   Presumably you have the raw materials and machinery all already ?  

9 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

A dodgy vending machine company that gets installed at major train stations. One out of three items actually given out, in the small print it's advertised as a gambling machine.

There would be so many new visitors or tourists you'd make a fortune. 

Quite often these are marketed as 'normal vending machines'.     

I had to recoin to reclaim my spring onion crisps in Edinburgh Royal the other week.  

2 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

I noticed your cost of production for these million coins is absolutely zero.   Presumably you have the raw materials and machinery all already ?  

Have your people call my people to finesse the details

A pub over here with a policy of just automatically replacing your glass if you're running low on your beer (until you say "that's enough, thanks"), keeping count of what you've had by marking a card on your table. Seen this approach on the continent and loved it. No queues, no rounds, no faff.

Should ideally always come in manly a dimpled glass, but unsure if they're banned to prevent folk 'doing a Begbie'.

lg_dimpledbeerstein.png

16 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

A pub over here with a policy of just automatically replacing your glass if you're running low on your beer (until you say "that's enough, thanks"), keeping count of what you've had by marking a card on your table. Seen this approach on the continent and loved it. No queues, no rounds, no faff.

Should ideally always come in manly a dimpled glass, but unsure if they're banned to prevent folk 'doing a Begbie'.

lg_dimpledbeerstein.png

So if I just sit here you'll keep replacing my glass till I want to leave.................A long day is ahead.

NORM.jpg

BECOME A LEGEND FUNERAL DIRECTORS

Lived a boring life? Done absolutely nothing of note?

Well fear not because Become a legend funerals will make you sound like you've lived out several action films during your time on Earth. Our fully ordained minister/priest will bullshit the pants off your funeral congregation.

Lies include:

Dived into the harbour to save a drowning child.

Took over a full 747 when the pilot and his co-pilot had heart attacks and landed it on two wheels when the front landing gear packed in.

Decapitated a would be rapist with a single karate chop and ended up shagging the Swedish supermodel that you saved.

Played lead guitar for Queen on a Japanese tour.

Everyone believes a minister/priest! Book your funeral now.

Archived