Business ideas and ideals

The Dyson.   The microwave oven.   The crispy pancake.   The locking wheel-nut.   

Just a snapshot of the entrepreneurial spark we've benefited from.   

I've spent the best part of 30 minutes ironing my shirts for the working week.    6:45am and I'll be back on the M90 for another week of work in our disappointing capital city. 

It got my creative juices flowing.    I need to dip into my savings (  Death of grandparent +  I have a 5-figure income )   to pursue my dreams.    I need to coin a idea so that idea returns coins.   

This is a work in progress but this is the where I'm at:   

Ratemypostman,com  -   A website where you can score your postman out of 5 on the following subjects -  Punctuality,   Driving ability,  Delivery skills, Hygiene, Physical appearance.    An overall cumulative score of less than 3.0/5 will trigger an automated letter to the Royal Mail where we demand their immediate sacking.   

Care home for Dogs  -  Folk love their pets.    Did you know in 2016 the average family spend more money on vet bills that household shopping ?    Plus killing a dog via lethal injection is a very hard thing to do.   The idea is simple when your pet hits a senile stage send it in to us.   You can visit regularly and continue the bond with your loving companion - but your carpet wont stink of pee and shit.  

The 4:3 diet -  Returning 50% better results than the 5:2  

I think that's where I'm at thus far.    

Anyone else got any good or very good suggestions that I can copy before you add patent ?  

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

What about 3:4 diet?

Let me make my millions first eh?   

I could also patent my Quavers Diet.    

Or 'Lean in 17'   where I take an idea some bearded chap hippy started two years ago and modernise it.    I like the idea of HIIT sessions at the golf range where you hit 250 balls in 17 mins.  

48 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

How about "Go Gay for May"?

It might catch on?

I know she's supposedly become more LGBT-friendly since trying to uphold Section 28, but surely she'd still draw the line at this.

Fairtrade drugs.

Everyone is always going on about how the drug trade ruins lives in poor, third world countries.  Well, if you are so concerned my fairtrade cocaine and heroin allows you peace of mind - produced ethically with all manufacturers and cultivators given a fair days pay for a fair days work, it may cost a bit more but you can snort, smoke or inject happy in the knowledge that your hit is helping poor farmers in Peru or Afghanistan.

I have mentioned it before but I would like to make a theatre production/musical about the exploits of 8Mile called "how's yer touch???!!!" In which the protagonist who largely means well is constantly misinterpreting the way in which people view him to the point he thinks throwing a freshly laid jobby at someone's pink t shirt to be socially acceptable. This idea was largely brought on by ICT Chris's post of the year last year with regards to skid gate, I would like him to be the script writer but anyone else's input would be largely welcomed and I think we could make a real go at having it prepared in time for this years Edinburgh festival.

I would also like to start a vigilante paedophile hunting group where we pose as under agers on dating apps and then confront those who we ensnare and post the exchanges on YouTube.

12 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:
Plus killing a dog via lethal injection is a very hard thing to do.

the DogHammer+

Out of it's misery in a single strike or your money back.

Basically just the standard unpatented geological rock hammer, painted spotty like a Dalmatian with a box that has a sad puppy on the front (and a disclaimer about not using the pick end)

miniature-dachshund-puppy-with-sad-puppy

Privatised Road Fines (Just the easy ones).

Apply to the Government for a license that deals with,

Headlights out, tint too dark on windows, license plate illegal spacing, fog lights on when not foggy. All instantly checkable and could be photographed to prove guilt.

Park van at side of road at wait. In Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire I would be stopping about 1 car in 10.

£60 fine and 3 points. Give the Govt. £10 for eah fine issued.

46 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have mentioned it before but I would like to make a theatre production/musical about the exploits of 8Mile called "how's yer touch???!!!" In which the protagonist who largely means well is constantly misinterpreting the way in which people view him to the point he thinks throwing a freshly laid jobby at someone's pink t shirt to be socially acceptable. This idea was largely brought on by ICT Chris's post of the year last year with regards to skid gate, I would like him to be the script writer but anyone else's input would be largely welcomed and I think we could make a real go at having it prepared in time for this years Edinburgh festival.

I would also like to start a vigilante paedophile hunting group where we pose as under agers on dating apps and then confront those who we ensnare and post the exchanges on YouTube.

IMG_0736.JPG

Archived