Hibernian vs Dunfermline

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Looking forward to watching my team play the soon-to-be, back-to-back, two-in-a-row-here-we-go, Scottish Cup champions #gratitude

16 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Any chance the hibs players will be in the pub come Saturday? Also agree hibs will win the Scottish cup again this season so go easy on us please. They player who was taken off before 10 mins he out the Dunfermline game?

Haha dunfermline pathetic. 

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, the Fife derby. There's nowt like it in the world, with some exceptions.
c6081646304c963b24ca2419_pig_fight1.jpg

Falkirk and Shire, or with Stenny. Great history there. Pity they cling to an invented rivalry with the Pars when less Pars are giving a shite about them in their souless modular stadium in the chemical belt.

I'll take any sort of win here, but I think it'll be comfortable. 

now into the tough part of the season where we need to pull away from the 3 sides behind us. 

Same team as Wednesday but fyvie in for Bartley and Ken what? Shinnie in for Humphrey. I've slated him all season but he was brilliant the other night so id start him to see if it was just a one game wonder or he's actually hit a wee bit of form. 

4 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I'll take any sort of win here, but I think it'll be comfortable. 

now into the tough part of the season where we need to pull away from the 3 sides behind us. 

Same team as Wednesday but fyvie in for Bartley and Ken what? Shinnie in for Humphrey. I've slated him all season but he was brilliant the other night so id start him to see if it was just a one game wonder or he's actually hit a wee bit of form. 

You don't half spout some tom kite you clown

Archived