Hibernian vs Dunfermline

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll definitely head down Leith way for a bevy. Not completely sold on leaving the boozer and actually attending the game though tbh. 

Yep will be down Leith as well having a bevy.
Will be taking in the game though otherwise I'd be up the toun giving it hefty licks on the over priced bevy.

7 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Going to watch this with my Dad on the TV. At least we can change over to the Premier League game if we get pumped.

Totally shockin eh

Missing this unfortunately as was looking forward to a good day out at ER.
Can't see us getting anything here, especially after last night. Can't imagine Hibs will have anywhere near the same intensity but it'll have given them an extra spring in their step.
We competed well for long spells in August, and the first half in October, but it'd be a shock if we got something.
I would like to see us play a midfield five, as I fear that while going out with a four and two wide men is commendable, we could be overrun in the middle of the park.
The games after this though are massively important to our season.

Any chance the hibs players will be in the pub come Saturday? Also agree hibs will win the Scottish cup again this season so go easy on us please. They player who was taken off before 10 mins he out the Dunfermline game?

Archived